Part 29

Hello everyone, here is the long update. Hope you will like it.

HP who saw the whole scenario was scared about Khushi, he needed to inform Arnav Bhaiya about these ladies reaching the hospital.

HP rushed toward the servant quarters and took his mobile out from his pocket and started dialing Arnav's number, after a few rings finally Arnav picked up the call, "Arnav Bhaiya…"

Arnav who was going to meet Doctor to talk regarding Khushi's discharge stopped on the track when he saw HP was calling him. For a second when he heard HP's shivering voice, he was scared and hoped that nothing bad happened there in Shantivan, "HP? What happened?"

"Arnav bhaiya, save Khushi Didi. Please Arnav bhaiya.." He started hiccuping not able to say more.

"HP. Calm down, Khushi is fine. If you want, you can come here and meet her," Arnav thought HP is worried for Khushi’s health and hence, comforted him.  

"Arnav Bhaiya. They will come and take Khushi didi with them, and separate you from her, please save her, please," HP continued his words, gathering the courage and gulping down the lump. 

"What the hell, HP, tell me clearly, what happened? Why are you speaking like this? Who will take Khushi?" he frowned, furious at the thought someone would take Khushi away from him. They would face his wrath before they do, he’s damn sure.

With this, HP told him what happened in RM today, how Manorama threw Payal, how Anjali warned Guptas regarding Khushi, and what Madhumati said before leaving RM.

Arnav gulped. His Di wasn't satisfied yet, and she again tried this kind of cheap trick to separate him from Khushi. Why didn't Nani stop Anjali? He hardly had any hopes from Manorama Mami, But his sister, since when she turned so cruel? It was hurting him a lot. Now his pain turned into anger. His own family tried to separate him from his love, and to hell with everything, he would do anything to keep Khushi with him. 

He closed his eyes and remembered an instance where his Mithu suggested he kidnap her if she didn't come with him. And he opened his eyes with a smirk on his face, thanking his Mithu inwardly for her dramatic idea. Then he with a calm voice replied to HP, "Don't worry, HP. I will make sure that nobody can touch Khushi. She is safe with me. And thanks for informing me." Arnav cut the call and called someone to order something. 

After calling with a smirk on his face, putting his back mobile in his pant pockets, he thought — Let's see how you reach toward Khushi, Mrs. Mishra. You have the guts to say this even after my warnings. I still hope you won't fall too low anymore. 

*****************************************

Arnav's Farmhouse

Arnav was carrying Khushi in his arms and took her toward her bedroom. Khushi clutched his collar in a tight grip, "Why did we come here? You said that we are going to stay in the AR Penthouse. Why are you not answering me?" 

Though the same question was running through the minds of Aryan, Aman, and Meera, they didn't ask anything. They kept following Arnav and Khushi. 

Arnav rolled his eyes because of Khushi's constant bickering, "Shut up, Khushi. If you ask me this question again then I will take you to the jungle in South Africa." he warned looking at her. Khushi pouted for a little while and again started struggling in his arms, and he continued staring at the front and not Khushi, "And stop swimming in the air."

Once they reached her room, he placed her on the bed and then took one pillow and put it below her sprained leg. Sitting beside her, he asked her, "Now ask what you want to ask?"