Meeting Up Again

Takemichi

You were walking around hands full of groceries and saw Takemichi hanging out with his friends you kept on walking not wanting to bother him and he saw you "oh! M/n!" "Takemichi what's wrong?" "nothing! I was telling my friends about you!" "oh then nice to meet you Takemichi's friends.." you bowed down "here let me help you, m/n!" "thank you Takemichi, but they're too heavy.." "nonsense! I want to help you!" "if you insist.." Takemichi's friends left to play leaving you two alone walking to your house "umm.. Takemichi, are you dating someone? I'm sorry you probably don't want to answer it.." "yeah I'm dating a girl hope you'll know later! And I hope you'll be friends!" you were smiling but inside you were crying 'I want to him to be mine.. Guess I don't have luck with girls and boys..' "Takemichi this is my stop.." "it was nice meeting you again m/n! Let's hang out again!" "yeah.. Here as thanks for helping me.." you gave him a bag of dessert for him "no need, what if you want it?" "I have more than that. So please accept it! You can share it with your friends!" "okay! Thank you! See you soon, m/n!" Takemichi walked away with the dessert you gave him while you continued to carry the groceries and continued to walk you lied to him about your house you weren't even close to your house 'I'll die single.. Huh?..' you kept walking not realising you were crying 'I feel pathetic.. Get hold of yourself m/n! Stop crying.. He's dating someone..that's not me..' you came home to see your abusive parents waiting for you..

Mikey

You went to your favorite dorayaki shop pushing a baby stroller but when you arrive it was closed making you frown 'aww.. It's closed.. If I wasn't late.. I could've got at least one bag of dorayaki.. At least he's sleeping.. I'll go and buy ice cream instead..' you sighed pushed the baby stroller going to buy an ice cream without looking someone held your hoodie from behind making you choke "who the fuck did that?" you looked behind to see Mikey and Draken "I tried to call you but you didn't answer! So I had to do something get your attention!" "but not like that! You almost killed me!" "sorry sorry! So why were all down?" "dorayaki shop is closed.. I was late because my baby brother couldn't stop crying! I had to babysit him.." "don't worry! I have a bag of dorayaki! Here! You gave me some and I wanted to thank you!" "oh thank you!" you smiled then remembered your baby brother is still sleeping in the stroller but started to cry again "not again!" you lifted your little brother and began to calm him down by giving him his favorite plushie and he stopped crying and went back to sleep "oh he stopped crying!" "yeah I'm used to it.." "he looks cute! What's his name?" "his name is b/n (brother's name)" "ne can I carry him?" "sure let me teach you how." you teached Mikey how to carry him while your baby brother is asleep and Draken too "wait, I need to take pictures!" you took plenty and laughed at them "my arms I can't feel them!" "haha! This is normal for me! Here give him to me." Mikey gave your baby brother back to you and you carried him "let's go to my house. I've made a lot of dinner but my parents aren't coming until midnight." "alright!" you all went to your house and after few hours Mikey and Draken played with your baby brother while you were getting your brother's food ready..

Draken

You were protecting your brother Takemichi by fighting few guys who came your way and was threatening your lil bro and you couldn't just stay and do nothing so you finished them off "you hurt anywhere, Mitchi??" you were checking Takemichi for any injuries but didn't find any making you sigh in relief "isn't that Takemichy?" you two turned around and saw Mikey and Draken there "what are you doing here, Draken?" "we were here the whole time watching you fight! Ne, why don't you become a member of my gang?" "hmm, no." Takemichi pleaded with Mikey to join him making Draken and you sigh "alright I accept! Stop doing those puppy eyes!" Draken chuckled at you being hugged by Takemichi and Mikey suffocating you "Draken do something! I can't breathe!" Draken laughed at you then lifted Mikey making him lose his grip onto your neck "thanks.." Takemichi apologized after "I'll buy ice cream for everyone.. My treat." making both Mikey and Takemichi suffocate you once more and Draken laughed at your red face "I take back my words! I'm not gonna buy anything to you two! I'm dying! Grandma is that you?" Draken couldn't stop laughing but he continued to laugh at your suffocated face and your soul is leaving you "m/n-niichan!! Don't die on me!" Takemichi's holding your soul trying to get it back into you "oops.." "Mikey! Help me!" Draken finally stopped laughing and helped Takemichi to get you back to life by holding your soul and putting it back into your mouth..