Do You Really Care?

Request by Usernamemilkers!

Bonten x male reader

Genre: angst to fluff
*
*
*
Enjoy!

Warning: suicide attempts!

If you don't feel comfortable please leave to not get triggered!

Once again you've been busy with work and when you went to take a small break it made you miserable.

Because bonten brought girls to have fun with mostly Haitani brothers.

You've been cleaning, did their chores and mostly everyone's work.

Your life started to get crumble before you know it because of them.

You sighed 'am I not good enough for them?' you just ignored them and the girls going to the kitchen for your morning coffee.

You met Koko in the kitchen seeing him so tired "want some coffee?" "huh? Oh yes please." he was about to fall but you caught him and helped him to sit on a chair "thanks m/n." he sighed "no problem, why don't you take a small break? I'll take care of your work." "I really can't let you there's too much." "I can handle it, I'll do your work so take a small break." you smiled and handed his coffee "I really don't want to tire you with my work." "it won't, Koko." you drank your coffee quickly and took him to your room letting him sleep there.

You saw how Koko had terrible dark circles around his eyes and worked all night for him.

'I'm tired.' but that didn't stop you from finishing all his work and yours too you looked at the clock hearing it's ticking 'it's 6:32 am huh...' you didn't sleep at all not even a wink.

Fast clicking sounds from the computer were heard it's you writing then stopped 'I need to be quiet so Koko could sleep.' you took everything and went to work in the living room without bothering anyone.

"m/n why are you still awake?" you saw Mikey drinking some water seeing you in the dark living room all alone "I'm just working, why don't you go to sleep Mikey?" "I just came to drink some water before going to bed." "oh alright then good night." you smiled and he nodded before leaving you.

For the past few days they didn't act themselves again like Sanzu kept on taking drugs and hit you whenever he's in a bad mood and it's normal for you by now since they've been doing this everyday.

"stupid bitch didn't you look where you're going?!" "I'm sorry I'm in hurry." you didn't look at him which made him more irritated and he gripped on your hair making you look at him in pain "you're so fucking useless! Honestly I don't know why yore still here if you only bring us problems." 'it hurts.' "i wish I could kill you here and now." he hit you again and kicked your stomach leaving you on the ground coughing you heard Haitanis and the girls laugh at you and being drunk.

The girls pointed at you and laughed loudly it's echoing inthe room and in your head.

That's how you knew nobody cares anymore you saw Kakucho and Koko weren't here Sanzu was showering himself with drugs, Mikey eating his dorayaki ignoring you, Mucho and Takeomi were playing cards 'it's going to be alright.' you didn't have tears left to shed and stood up collected all of your papers and went to your room.

'I'm fine.' you did your work as always to distract yourself from them, from their attention.

Kakucho and Koko came back from their mission seeing everyone there but not you "where's m/n?" "dunno and don't care." "don't even mention his name! He gives me a headache!" they were confused at what they're saying "how do you not know?" "tell me Rindou what's between you and that guy?" "what guy? M/n?" "yeah him to be honest I never liked him." the girl was seducing Rindou by coming closer to him and acting innocent "to be honest too I didn't like him either." "he's isn't important now let's have some fun!" Ran said happily drunk.