The Devils

Marvellous idea by Prechelp

Ship: KakuIza
Genre: fluff
.
.
.
After Izana began to live with Shinichiro and others for a while.

He found out he has a brother.

He couldn't believe it at first thinking he's being lied to but Kakucho went to investigate and it turns out he really has a brother that a real brother.

A brother who has the same blood as him and he heard lots of rumors about him 'I want to meet him.'

"no I still don't believe it." "you have to! We're going to see him!" Izana wanted to go alone with Kakucho but others came too making the ride noisy "yknow iev heard lots of rumors about him he fought 2000 all by himself so insane!" "right RinRin?" they began to talk about how strong he is.

Izana was excited to see him but anxious at the same time overthinking of how he looks and if he'll like him or not.

"we're here." Izana sighed calmed himself down then got out of the car walking he felt his hear beats loud excited to see his brother for the first time the place looked abandoned but he didn't care he only wanted to meet his brother.

Others hid behind the gates while Ran was filming from his camera excited for this day Izana walked slowly in front a house then knocked on the door and waited.

Ran was filming while almost crushing Rindou's shoulder being too excited and Kakucho was trying to stop them.

The door opened making everyone stop and continue hiding they were surprised of how he looked long black hair same earrings as Izana's and he's not wearing a shirt and he looked like he just woke up "what do you want? A fight?" "no, I'm not looking for a fight I'm actually lloking for a boy named Takemichi Kurokawa." "you're looking at him right now I'm Takemichi Kurokawa." Izana's eyes widen "I'm your brother, I'm Izana Kurokawa."

Takemichi saw the same earrings he's wearing on Izana then knew he's saying the truth it was their symbol and he felt a strong connection towards Izana like his words are true Takemichi couldn't help himself and hugged Izana feeling which he did the same feeling the other's warmth they missed all those years

"why are you living in an abandoned house?" "it's something personal." Takemichi looked away Izana didn't want his brother to keep secrets from him but he let it go this time wanting to hang out with his brother and they caught up on their lives hanging out more to spent all the time hanging out missing each other.

3 weeks later

Izana interduced Takemichi to the rest of his gang which made them surprised but Haitanis and Kakucho only knew.

They tried to talk to Takemichi trying to start a conversation but he only ignored them and went to Izana and talked to him instead making them scared of him but they're happy to see their boss happy and cuddling with his brother it was too cute and of course Ran took pictures before he ran away from Izana.

Some Tenjiku members challenged Takemichi which was a bad idea they were ended up half dead Takemichi didn't care since he doesn't hold back and went to Izana who put him on his lap patting his head as a reward.

It was a war between Tenjiku and Toman and Izana was fighting Mikey and got defeated but he couldn't accept his defeat and pulled out a gun pointed it at Mikey then Takemichi walked to them caught everyone's attention "what is this Izana? What are you doing?" "Mitchi?" Takemichi slapped the gun out of Izana's hand "don't use weapons when you lose, Izana it's cheating at this point." then someone pointed the gun at Takemichi it was Kisaki "you had to ruin my plans!"