Date Before Bed🔞

Art goes to its rightful owner!

Request by _Flowers-Daisy_!

Izana x top male reader

Genre: smut to fluff

Enjoy!

Izana and m/n are shopping on their date.

"m/n what do you think of this uniform?" "it looks beautiful on you." "and this?" "beautiful too." "ugh, you're saying the same answer over and over again." "what can I say then? You're gorgeous and I can't take my eyes off you." m/n smiled seeing Izana look away blushing by his compliment.

"hmph I'll buy anything then." "suit yourself darling." m/n winked before walking to see other sections 'he's cute when he get flustered.' m/n found clothes Izana will like and went to show it to him.

Izana came out of the changing room seeing the clothes does suit him like m/n told him "should we go to a cafe nearby?" "why not." m/n smiled at his lover soon to be husband since m/n is planning on marrying Izana for a long time.

'I want to know if he wants to be together forever or not.' m/n thought of few scenarios that'll end up both separated and m/n didn't want that "m/n? M/n!" "hm? What is it Izana?" " you didn't answer me for few minutes." "sorry I was thinking about something." "what is it? You looked worried." "nothing serious Izana let's go to your favorite cafe." Izana wanted to ask what's wrong but m/n already paid for everything and pulled him to the cafe.

M/n kept on listening to Izana's complainings about his gang members being so weak or annoying "but they've been by your side like I am Izana so why are you still complaining?" "because they're all useless." "does that mean I'm useless too?" "no." "then don't speak low about them." "why do you care about them?" "because they're like a family to me." "is that so? Even Shion?" "yeah he's like a little brother I always wanted." "okay." "do you want to buy some snacks before going?" "yeah." m/n saw Izana buying the desserts he wanted and chuckled at his lover.

"you have a big appetite for those desserts." "it taste good try some." Izana fed m/n and people we're staring and simping because they're too handsome to ignore.

"it is good." "see my taste is better than yours who always drinks black coffee without anything." it was Izana's turn to smile but he shoved more donuts in m/n's mouth "eat up you skipped breakfast and let's leave after you finish." m/n swallowed it all with water and carried Izana's bags.

"I'm tired." "me too." both sighed at the same time sitting on the couch "wanna cuddle all night?" "sure why not but let me take a small break before showering." "can I shower with you?" "no." "okay." Izana went to shower while m/n got everything ready for their cuddle night.

"m/n did you do all of this?" "yep I wanna make you comfortable while cuddling and have everything you need here." "you really did everything for me?" "yep anything for you, Izana." "thanks m/n." "anytime, now shall we watch?" "sure."

Both ate snacks while watching tv well mostly m/n was feeding Izana "I want to do something different m/n." "hm like what? Going outside at night? Walking in the park?" "none of that I want to go further with our relationship." "you mean." "yeah I want to have fun." m/n blushed like a tomato "a-are you sure??" "yes I'm sure of it." "b-but-" "I'm your boss now do as I command you." m/n laughed but still blushed "now will you make me feel good?" "yes, my love."

Warning +18!! How's everyone doing? I hope you're doing well and healthy!

They went to their bedroom to start there.

"are you really sure about it?" "yeah now don't make me wait." "I won't." m/n leaned kissing Izana while removing his shirt.

While both were kissing when m/n inserted a finger inside Izana slowly hearing him gasp "t-take it out!" "just a little bit I need to prepare you." m/n inserted 2 more fingers and after few times Izana got ready.

"should I put a condom?" "yeah." m/n put a condom on his dick and opened Izana's legs "you'll be gentle right?" "I will." m/n inserted his dick slowly inside Izana hearing him starting to moan while holding the bedsheets so tightly.

"are you okay?" "y-yeah keep going." "okay tell me if it hurts." Izana nodded then his eyes widened feeling m/n thrusting in and out slowly "am I going fast?" "n-no." "okay then." m/n's whole dick is inside Izana then he started to make his lover feel good.

M/n went little fast seeing his lover enjoying the pleasure he's getting and went fast to hear him moan loudly.

While moans and slaps were heard echoing through the bedroom both were still feeling the heat on and continued.

"faster!" "yes!" m/n fucked Izana from behind seeing him enjoying it too much then gave him some marks around his neck "you're mine Izana mine alone." Izana couldn't answer then felt m/n's hands traveling to his nipples while he was licking his ear and whispering words that made Izana get excited down.

"are you excited by my deep voice ringing inside your ear?" m/n smirked and thrusted deep inside Izana reaching hisbclax and came at the same time with Izana "whew that was good, what do you think Izana?" "yeah it felt good." "I'm glad do you want to rest or continue?" "I'll rest then continue later." "okay let me help you with cleaning." m/n lifted Izana bridal style and cleaned him.

End of warning! I hope you're having a great time!

After cleaning m/n went to bed and spoiled his with lots of cuddles.

"what do you think about it? Did you really like it?" "yeah." "I'm glad good night my prince." "good night m/n." "aww not gonna give me any nicknames?" "no now go to sleep." "alright alright." m/n kissed Izana before drifting to sleep and leaving him flustered.

The end!

I hope you enjoyed!

I'm really sorry for any mistakes.

Good night and sweet dreams!