First Kiss ❤️ Part One

Takemichi Hanagaki

(TW: abusive parents, abuse and suicide!!)

Takemichi's mind couldn't stop repeating the sight of your arm full of bandages and bleeding he couldn't stop worrying about you.. You were on the floor all injured couldn't even move any finger from the pain after few hours it became numb and you moved to sleep on your bed closing your eyes wanting for this hell to end soon.. Takemichi asked every teacher of why are you absent and asked about where you live but they refused to tell since it's a private information.. He's been trying to find anything leads him to your hoise but with no avail.. 'I just want to talk to him!' he walked to his home.. Your father slammed your bedroom door open after unlocking it and began to beat you up and blame you because he's about to lose his job and your so called mother joined into beating you.. You just felt numb about to pass out when you remembered Takemichi 'he's.. Happy without me.. I should just forget about him completely..' you accepted your fate and closed your eyes.. Takemichi wanted to help you so bad his friends told him you'll show up eventually he nodded hoping you will.. Few days went by and no sign of you anywhere even though you're in the same class with Takemichi he saw your seat completely empty 'I hope nothing bad happened to him..' he went to the swings since school ended and to his surprise you were there sitting on a swing without moving he ran to you and saw how you looked so dead with bruises and injuries everywhere "m/n what happened to you?!" "nothing.." "how can this be nothing??" he held your wrist making you bite your tongue because how it hurts he took you to his house quickly to talk there "now tell me what happened!" "it's nothing.." "stop saying that! I want to help you and you keep on pushing me away! Why?!" "I'm tired, Mitchi.." you looked down at your lap he couldn't help but hug you "please tell me so I can help you." you refused not wanting to get him involved.. But then passed out on his shoulder..

Mikey

Mikey was puffing his cheek as usual fat his meeting making everyone confused on why's their leader like that "oi Mikey here's your dorayaki and someone here came to visit." he looked at who's he talking about and saw you holding your baby brother walking towards him "hello Mikey!" "m/n-chin!!" he ran to you hugging both of you "how's your baby brother?" Mikey poked b/n chubby cheeks "pretty good missing you and Draken." you smiled this made the members even more confused you noticed them and bowed down "hello nice to meet you I'm m/n!" you bowed down "hope we get along!" you sat down on stairs and was feeding baby brother with milk bottle looking at Mikey how he's serious and everyone cheered making b/n look at them while holding the bottle you saw Takemichi and asked him to sit beside you getting to knew each other and he was nice you showed him how to hold your b/n and Chifuyu joined too then Kawata and so on everyone was nice and wanted to hold your baby brother Angry and Chifuyu were making silly faces which made b/n laugh "me next!" since you showed Takemichi and Chifuyu how to hold your baby brother Mikey and Draken joined lastly.. You had to leave to put your baby brother to sleep you waved good bye to everyone and thanked them for enjoying it "wait m/n you forget something." "what is it Mikey?" he kissed you in front of everyone then parted away grinning "bye bye!" you were there still frozen when your baby brother began to cry making you get back to reality and walk away fast..

Draken

Draken was coming time to time since both began to date Takemichi left to hang out with his friends while you and Draken were cuddling and watching TV you then slept on his chest while he's playing with your hair and texting his friends through his flip phone he then took a picture of you like this and put it as his wallpaper he got bored and changed TV channels to see if there's anything to watch and there was some stuff that made him interested he then got a call from Mikey wanting more dorayaki he then hung up in the middle of the call wanting to spend time with you today and no Mikey will interrupt it.. Hours went by and Draken then woke up and tried to wake you up too "m/n, wake up." "few more minutes." "it's 6:55 pm now." "two minutes." you cuddled closer to his neck still sleeping he chuckled at you 'he's like a small kitten.' then two minutes was over and he tried to wake you up again "I'm awake.." you yawned Draken grinned at you "what?" "nothing." "I'll make dinner what do you want to eat today?" you were waiting for his answer "I want dumblings didn't have that in a long time." "okay dumblings it is." you kissed him on his lips and left him load his mind of what just happened there you were still yawning going to the kitchen he then touched his lips..

Baji Keisuke

(TW: mention of suicide and suicide attempts!)

He was trying to get closer to you day after a day seeing you're not in a bad mood he took this chance and began to talk to you but you just ignored him continuing to drink chocolate milk walking away "listen to me goddammit!" "I won't." you left him carrying your bag leaving.. You visited Kazutora your brother "why do you want to see me?" "I've missed you, m/n." "yeah me too." "you don't sound like you mean it." "why did you leave me, brother?" Kazutora stayed silent "I promise I'll make it up to you but let me get rid of Mikey!" "no, if this keeps on going I'll stop being your brother, Kazutora." Kazutora's eyes widened you never called him by his real name only brother "it's Mikey's fault isn't it?" "it's not his fault you gotta accept it that it's your fault, I'm not going to see you again." "wait! M/n! I promise I'll change!" "this won't do, good bye." you left without looking back.. Staying in your house hugging your pillow wishing to be gone or have a better life? No only wishing to disappear you just finished doing some marks on your wrist trying to do suicide but it didn't work out. Baji came everyday knocking on the door but you didn't answer not wanting to see him or anyone just wishing to die as soon as possible.. Baji couldn't stop but worry he went to Kazutora to get some answers since he thought you two probably argued but it turned out you stopped visiting him making him beg Baji to get you back.. You came to school bored of staying home eating chips since you skipped breakfast and continued to eat on the roof looking at at sky enjoying your moment alone when Baji came it was ruined "what do you want?" "I missed you." "I don't care." "why did you stop visiting your brother?" "it's none of your business! It's between me and him you have nothing to do with this!" you were about to leave when he grabbed your arm and kissed you to calm you down but you punched him hard making him bleed on the floor holding his cheek 'it was worth it.. Oww it hurts..'

Chifuyu Matsuno

You two were cuddling after a rough day for you and him.. He came back from a gang fight making your heart drop seeing him all bloody he then told you everything of Baji punching to get into another gang it's what they call a test of faith Takemichi is the one bought him here and you treated them both while they're talking about what happened it pained you to see him like that you asked them to stop being involved in gangs but both refused to making you sigh "please I don't want to see any of you getting hurt anymore.. I just began to become Takemichi's friend and don't want it to end soon.." "don't worry we're going to get out of trouble as much as possible." Takemichi left not long after eating dinner leaving you and Chifuyu to lazy around while your cats playing around with their new toys 'this feels nice.' you two were watching a movie and suddenly a kiss scene was shown making you both blush and cover your eyes "uhm.." "s-sorry.." "Chifuyu we never k-kissed even though we're dating.." "wait you want to do it?!" "yes.." he then looked serious 'you got it Chifuyu! I've read a lot about and how to do it!' he then came closer to you 'it's just a small kiss! I can't get nervous about it!' you closed your eyes and waited then felt Chifuyu's lips connected with yours and after few minutes you two parted away blushing "we did it?" "yes we did!" Chifuyu hugged you and kissed you again making you blush at his action..

Kazutora Hanemiya

You were helping Kazutora with another fight and came back victorious the gang did a party in the arcade having fun here and there while you and Kazutora were playing games a dancing game you were close of winning but Kazutora beat you to a higher score "no fair!" "it is I didn't cheat!" "yes you did!" "eh who cares let's play another game!" he held your wrist and ran to another game then started to play "which one do you want?" you pointed at a big tiger plushie "I want that big plushie Tora!" "alrighty!" he then tried to shoot it to get your gift and did it after few tries "here!" "yay thank you! It's so fluffy!" you hugged it "is there any price you want me to get for you too?" "hmm oh there's a whole box of chips!" you got it for him then both went walking home holding hands and laughing loudly even though it's night the street lights were lightening the city "want to smoke?" "yes." you put your cigarette on your mouth then lightened it up by Kazutora's cigarettes "love you!" "love you too!" then you took your cigarette from your mouth puffing the smoke and Kazutora did the same then both looked at each other faces becoming closer then kissed for few minutes "it felt nice do it again." you smiled and him kissed again feeling butterflies tickling your stomach loving this feeling..