Mute But Cute

Request by DEF256!

Mitsuya x mute male reader

Genre: angst to fluff

Enjoy!

People take advantage of you since you're mute and your older brother is busy with gangs.

You were knitting a gift for your brother since it's least you could do to thank him.

"that's so amazing m/n." you got scared then looked behind you to see Mitsuya "sorry for scaring you." you sighed and shook your head "so who is this for?" you wrote it's a secret "oh?" he sat besides you then pointed at few mistakes "those will ruin it." he chuckled seeing your troubled expression "let me help you." you handed him your unfinished gift.

"there." you looked amazed at how he did it in a short time you then wrote "thank you." "no problem it's my job to help." you bowed down thanking him again "no need to bow down." he helped you for the rest of the school hours.

You bowed down thanking him again "I had fun teaching you too." you blushed a little "have a nice day, m/n." you were about to write him something but got interrupted by girls coming around him asking him to go out or to get help from him then you just waved before leaving.

Mitsuya didn't have time to wave goodbye or walk you home since the girls were keeping him busy.

You looked around and no sign of your brother in front of school building nor behind it 'he's busy again with his friends and gang meetings.' you walked home all alone 'he's probably busy with his gang and never cares about me.' you did tlet tears fall and walked to your favorite shop that sells your favorite desserts.

'it's good thing I had some money left.' you ate your dessert happily 'I should continue my gift for Mitsuya and my brother.' you continued walking going through a dark alley for a shortcut but saw couple of dangerous looking guys then turned around and walked away.

But luck turned against you and they noticed you "isn't he cute?" "I want to have fun with him." oem of them grabbed your shoulder harshly "hey cutie come and have fun with us." you looked at them with worried expression and shook your head trying to get away "why not? We promise to make you feel good." they whispered you felt yourself about to cry and tried to get away from them.

Mitsuya was walking around the corner besides you while listening to music and noticed you trying to get away from few guys and he went to help.

Mitsuya held the guy's hand who was caressing your face while others were holding your arms to not move "why are you doing this to him?" "it's none of your business!" you looked at Mitsuya with pleading look while tears were running down your chin "leave him alone." "who are you to stop us?!" they attacked Mitsuya.

He dodged few punches and hit them then held your wrist running away to where people became like the sea walking on the road and lost them.

"are you alright?" you nodded still trembling he looked around to see a park nearby and went there letting you sit on one of the benches and he got a water bottle from his bag "here." you took it and drank little bit before your tears fell on the ground "did they hurt you anywhere?" you just shook your head while staring at the ground he sighed 'I need to protect him.' then your phone rang few times 'I forgot my brother is at home.' then multiple messages came making your phone notification so loud "let me walk you home." you wanted to refuse but ended up accepting.

You showed him the directions till he was in Musashi shrine which made him confused "why are we here?" you wrote that you're waiting for your brother here "alright." he waited for your brother while standing besides you.