You're My Bitch🔞

Request by @izanalilbitch

Bonten Mikey x bratty male reader

Genre: angst to smut
.
.
.
Enjoy!!! ❤️

Bonten is a criminal organization as they say they don't have any mercy on killing.

But the leader got interest in you so he ordered them to kidnap you.

So that's what takes us of you crossing your arms looking away not wanting to be there "boss let me kill him!" "no Sanzu." "he's a brat! Fucking do what my king wants or my bullets is going through your head!" "fuck you!" you kicked Sanzu in the dick huffing while walking away "where are you going?" "smoking." they were shocked to see how you didn't run away.

They got used to your bratty personality that matched with Sanzu and always fight every minute "bitch you're doing it wrong!" "how am I supposed to know?!" "it's a fucking pancake! You flip it!" "oh.." "look what you did how are we going to get it down?" you both looked at the flying pancake about to fall you moved Sanzu a little but to the left and the pancake fell on his face "GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!!!!" you ran away laughing.

"what is it this time?" "a pancake fell on Sanzu's face!! Bahahha!!!" you held onto the wall for support "I really didn't laugh this much before!" you wiped tears from your eyes then saw Mikey staring at you with his black eyes that's filled with darkness "what do ya want? I saw you staring at me." you crossed your arms "come here." "why would I?" "there's something I want to give you." you got curious and walked close to him slowly "so what is it?" "since you're a member of us now you should start to know how to kill." "no thanks I'll go to my room." Mikey held your wrist and pulled you to his lap "let me go!" "I will if you stop struggling." you stopped immediately to let him wanting to get out but he didn't "let me go." "please let's stay like this for a little."

You crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks "are you done?" no answer "hello??" you turned behind to see Mikey hugging you and sleeping "oi wake up!" "shh let my king sleep for a bit you fucker!" "who's the fucker huh?? It's you!" "you and Sanzu started to argue again "ugh, here we go again." "how's boss still sleeping?" "I really don't know." they continued to do their work ignoring the argument that's happening.

You finished killing few guys and came back all bloody making Mikey worried "are you hurt?" "nahh that's not my blood." he sighed in relief "let's get you cleaned up." he held your hand "why are you like this to me?" "I honestly don't know either but it's nice." he smiled a little making you surprised but get your hand away "I can do it myself." you walked away before he could even say anything.

"why are you avoiding me?" "dunno what you're talking about." you continued to watch tv and eat snacks "you really are avoiding me." "why would you think that?" "you've been avoiding me since the first day I brought you here." you looked at the tv not wanting to talk to him.

But he wasn't believing this "please talk to me." "I don't want to." wrong answer.

He started to get annoyed "do you hate me?" you didn't answer "I said do you hate me?!" "why do you care? Huh? You're the own who brought me here even though I didn't want to! You forced me and killed everyone in front of me! So yeah I hate you so much!!" he couldn't stop himself from his dark Impulses and slapped you so hard it echoed in the room.

He realized what he had done and regretted it "m-m/n I didn't mean to." "so this is how it is huh?" you stood up "where are you going?" "away from here." you walked away "m/n! I'm sorry!" "yeah no shit sherlock." you left and that was the last day he saw you.

Mikey couldn't sleep neither eat only thought of what he had done to you 'I want him back.' neither any of them found you "search again." "but boss, we searched for days now." Mikey saw how they were tired "you can take the day off." he went to his room thinking about you while staring at his hand.

You were found unconscious in a abandoned building all bloody "just why the fuck was he there??" "was it a fight?" "Mikey will kill us if he finds out." "we won't tell him." they nodded and Kakucho carried you to the hospital.

You woke up to be in pain then looked around to see you're in a hospital room 'what the fuck? Those damn bastards who drugged me!' you sat up and was about to leave when the door opened seeing Kakucho and others there "m/n you're finally awake!" "leave me alone." "Mikey wants to see you." "and I don't!" you left in hurry but Koko sighed and held your wrist pulling you to the car.

"let go!" "no can do." "boss won't eat neither sleep because of you." "we'll I don't care!" you crossed your arms "you'll take responsibility of what you did!" "I fucking didn't do anything! He slapped me!!" "you probably did something to make him slap you." "I fucking didn't!! He slapped me when I told him I hate him!" "you'll apologize and make him eat something or he'll starve himself to death." you tried to argue but you arrived.

Mikey was locking himself in his room Rindou knocked on the door while others were trying to stop you from leaving "what is it?" "we found m/n." that was the thing Mikey wanted to hear and slammed the door open "where's he?" "here." Rindou pointed at you screaming and throwing a tantrum "m/n." you really didn't want to see him.

"I'm sorry." "I won't forgive you." "why?" "because you're a scumbag!" "I won't ask you to forgive me but please stay here." you sighed "fine I'm tired anyway." you went to your room slamming the door close sleeping in your bed.

Few days after you came back you started to flirt with others making them confused but Haitanis in the other hands love it.

"I really can't take my eyes off of you." "same here handsome." you sat on Rindou's lap while holding Ran's hand while tv was loud in the background that made Mikey jealous of them 'why's he flirting with them and not me?' he ate his dorayaki and walked away "Haitanis I have a new mission for you two." "what is it boss?" "the police found out about what you did last night and I want you to kill them." "alrighty! Come on RinRin!" "see ya later m/n!" "yeah see ya." you waved walking back to your room but Mikey wanted an explanation.

"why were you flirting with them?" "none of your business I do what I want." "I won't let you leave." he pulled you to his room.

Everyone was doing their work outside leaving you and Mikey alone in the hideout.

He pulled you to the bed locking the door behind him "I need to teach you a lesson." he got on top of you holding your wrist above your head "oh are we going to do it?" "what if we are?"

Warning! +18

Mikey didn't give you time for you to react and took your clothes off putting lube on you then started to finger you "H-hey! Ngh!" he opened your legs wide and thrusted deeply inside making you tear up a little by the sudden thrust "playing like this I see." he fucked you in different positions you got an idea and started to moan others bonten member's names instead of his to tease him "why do you do this to me?" "dunno ask yourself! Ah!!" you were moaning trying tonger Mikey's grip away but failed.

He fucked you for hours nonstop till you got so tired and wanted to pass out "n-no more! Ngh!" "moan my name." "I won't!" he thrusted deep and slowly "do it." "in your dreams!" "then I won't stop." he kissed you again while thrusting inside so deep and fast "okay okay! Mikey ah!!" he came when you called by his name and hugging his neck your body was twitching and shivering while catching your breath.

"see it wasn't that hard was it?" "s-shut up." you passed out and he carried you to clean you up.

Next day you were complaining about how your ass was in pain and blamed it all on Mikey.
.
.
.
The End!!

Hope you enjoyed your time!!