Mall Disaster Pt3🔞

Request by fans!

Toman x bit bratty male reader

Genre: smut to fluff

Enjoy!

After mall disaster you and Takemichi became close.

Closer than you two thought.

Takemichi was sleeping when you were cooking breakfast so you'll go to school together.

"Mitchi breakfast is ready!" you sat on him trying to wake him up "wake up my sleeping beauty." you kissed him till he woke up surprised "m/n!?" "good morning my sleeping beauty!" "now you're taking advantage of me sleeping?" "you didn't wake up when I called you." you kissed him again to see him blush "breakfast is ready and it's your favorite!" "really? Yes thank you m/n!"

You giggled seeing him run to the bathroom fast wanting to eat his favorite breakfast you made.

"thanks for the food it's so delicious!" "you're welcome Mitchi and eat up there's plenty left." "are you sure I can eat all of it?" "yes it's all yours!" you enjoyed seeing him eat your cooking and stuffing his mouth looking like a hamster.

School went normally for both of you "Takemichi let's go eat outside today!" "sure, Yamagishi and you m/n? Will you join?" "yeah." mizo crew plus you went to eat in a restaurant "what should I order?" "guys you can order anything it's on me. " they looked at you quickly eyes in shock and smiled "wait really?" "yep now order anything you want!" you told them while holding Takemichi's hand under the table.

"shit I can't eat anymore." "of course you can't! You've been ordering the same dish 12 times!" "it's worth it." you were eating quietly enjoying the taste and fed Takemichi too "is it good?" "mhm." "good." you fed him till his mouth is full "want more?" he just shook his head and pointed at the water "oh here." he drank it fast to finally catch his breath.

Then went to the park to get some ice cream "Mitchi what do you want to be in the future?" you ate your ice cream staring at the sunset "I never thought of it." "I actually don't have one." "why not?" "no matter how much I thought of my future or a dream I don't get any ideas nor anything interests me." you sighed "that's why I'm asking you." "I don't have one either." you understood and finished your ice cream "what about marrying?" "I don't know either about that." both sighed understanding the other since both don't have any dreams.

Going back Takemichi's home both of you couldn't hold it anymore and started to make out in the living room.

Warning +18! I hope everyone is having a lovely time!!

This time you sat on his lap feeling him fully inside you and smiled "aren't you too handsome and cute? That's a big crime, I need to call the police." "eh why?" "because you stole my heart again." you chuckled seeing him blush "aww look at you all red." you laughed at his cute face.

"God I love you so much." you whispered but he didn't hear it since he's busy trying not to hurt you.

"r-right there!" you gasped feeling Takemichi hitting your sweet spot and you almost came "that was close." you let him thrust inside you while smiling enjoying his sloppy thrusts.

While you two were having fun the simps were in front of the door hearing you confess to Takemichi.

"I love you mitchi!!" you confessed and came "I love you too!" he confessed back coming inside you "stop right there!!!" they slammed the door open refusing to let you two kiss but instead they saw you on top of Takemichi on the couch naked.

End of warning? But still I hope everyone's wishes will come true!

Smiley covered Angry's eyes so did Baji to Chifuyu.