Be My Bodyguard🔞

Art goes to it's rightful owner!

Request by Author_Hiro!

Timeskip Kisaki x muscular florist male reader

Genre: fluff to smut

Enjoy!!

It's a sunny day, birds are singing and the fresh air.

People are enjoying the nice and warm weather walking with their pets, paint outside, eating outside or hanging out with friends.

M/n was watering the plants while singing his favorite song with headphones on not noticing the workers there staring.

"done singing?" m/n yelled before falling on the floor catching the plants before it touched the floor "whew that was close and nice save!" "is there anything you need?" "nope just wanted to do a small prank." "why?" the problem is the worker who works there is m/n's bestie and he's laughing his ass off after pranking him for the whole day "it's so boring here." "yeah lots of people came here but nothing interesting happened." m/n said yawning and his bestie joined "right can you take my night shift I got an exam to do tomorrow!"

He said remembering he has half a day to read for his exam he got his stuff ready and thee the keys before dashing off to his house.

M/n couldn't say anything and sighed once again going to clean the mess he just did which made his clothes dirty by the plant dirt.

Humming once again while cleaning the floor pretending to be in a concert then he stopped when he heard the camera beeping meaning someone is going to come inside the shop so he stopped everything to pretend he wasn't singing at all and saw Kisaki looking around.

"excuse me but do you have any orchid flowers?" "we do I'll bring it right away." m/n tried to act tough but he's shy.

'shit why did I stutter at the end?!' m/n took a deep breath and brought the flowers that were ordered to Kisaki.

Kisaki bought the flowers and left while m/n was waving "thank you for coming and have a great time." "thanks and I'll come back soon." m/n thought he was lying or acting strange since Kisaki has been eyeing his every movement 'probably he's a creep or something.' m/n then saw the clock and it was closing time.

M/n was listening to music and walking to his house that's close by not noticing someone is spying on him.

'he's really interested guy.' Kisaki thought before disappearing behind a building going to the car "drive." "yes sir."

'I'm bored.' m/n thought waiting for the noodles to get ready 'that sure is strange he bought orchid flowers and it means death is he taking it to a grave or something?' just then he realized the noodles were about to get burnt.

M/n went to watch dramas while eating and crying over the almost burnt noodles "m/n want to eat outside?" m/n's bestie walked to the living room seeing m/n crying "what's wrong??" "I burned my noodles." he couldn't hold his laugh and laughed at m/n "I'm having my moment here you can't laugh!" "b-b-but your face is hilarious!!" m/n cried more while his friend is about to die from laughter.

After calming down he sat besides m/n "so what food do you wanna eat today? My treat." "I'll eat anything you want to eat." "alrighty!!"

The food arrived and both began to dig in "by the way did you read well for your exam?" "mhm!" "I bet you'll fail." "I bet I won't." "if you did fail you'll work in my night shift." "and if I did win you'll work for the whole week on my night shifts and be an obedient servant." "no fair!" "yes fair!" they kept on filling their mouth and arguing.