Adorable Lover🔞

Art goes to its rightful owner!

Request by MirachelleKeith!

Ran x male reader (omegaverse)

Genre: smut to fluff

Enjoy!

Warning +18!! I hope you're doing well!

Few condoms are filled with cum around the bed.

Ran Haitani was fucking his lover who got too drunk with his friends and went to m/n and released his horniness inside him.

Bed creaking sounds were heard in the bedroom "R-Ran!" "hm?" "g-go slower." "alright." Ran held m/n's hands locking their fingers together and thrusted too deep fastening m/n could hear him grunting but he couldn't say anything while moaning and crying out of pleasure.

Ran didn't stop there and continued well Ran continued since he couldn't hold himself by his lover's sweet scent driving him crazy.

"R-Ran slow d-down! Ah!" m/n moaned while feeling Ran's scent getting strong.

Tears fell from m/n's eyes nonstop so his moans getting louder while his eyes are rolled up by the pleasure and Ran's scent opening his legs that's full of bite marks more then felt Ran kissing his neck leaving a hickey.

He went down to m/n's nipples squeezing one slowly while sucking on the other then bit it seeing m/n couldn't resist and reached his climax.

Without anyone noticing the condom starting to break by Ran's long dick and fast thursts.

M/n didn't notice some of Ran's cum was inside him enough to make him get pregnant but none noticed.

Ran fucked m/n so deep till he broke the condom and came inside m/n filling him up with his cum till m/n got too filled.

Ran lifted m/n to his lap letting m/n feel his dick go deep inside him and let the cum stay inside him as well.

"do you love me m/n?" "yes, I really do love you." m/n felt Ran start to thrust in and out while lifting him slowly "R-Ran didn't you finish?" "nope." he bit m/n's neck again while thrusting coming for the second time releasing his scent even more.

M/n kissed his lover before coming too "I'll always love you my dear." "me too, darling." they kissed again and fucked till Ran got satisfied and slept hugging m/n both still naked.

End of warning! I hope you're taking breaks and eating plenty!

M/n felt sick for few weeks and throwing up nonstop in the first 2 weeks.

"are you sure you're alright?" "mhm." Ran covered m/n with a blanket trying to call Rindou for help.

"he's sleeping now." "did you make him pregnant or something?" Ran thought for a second remembering he saw the condom all teared up "maybe." "go and buy a pregnancy test since your horniness did probably make him pregnant." "hmm okay." "take care of him and yourself aniki I'll be back in few days." Rindou said cleaning his guns "okay, take care Rinrin." "you better buy me pudding." "there's plenty of it in the fridge." "okay then I'll be coming over sooner than I thought." Ran grinned "I'll be waiting for you Rinrin." "yeah now go take care of m/n." "yes yes." Ran smiled and hummed while trying to cook porridge but got it half burned.

'hopefully it doesn't taste bad for him.' m/n woke up to see Ran putting the tray on the table "do you feel better?" "mhm thank you, Ran." "don't sit up, you'll feel dizzy." "okay." "I'll feed you." Ran smiled feeding m/n "did you make the porridge?" "yep!" "no wonder it taste good." "really? But it's burned." "still it taste good, thank you my love." mmn smiled which made Ran surprised at first but smile "I'll go and buy few things is there anything you want?" "lots of sweets and pickles." Ran looked at m/n weirdly then nodded and left.

M/n continued to eat while Ran went to look through what m/n wanted but his phone rang "Rna speaking." "we have an emergency." "I'll be there in few minutes." "okay." Ran bought everything quickly then drove to the destination.

"Rinrin!" "hello to you too aniki now be quiet." "okay!" "shh! We're on a mission!" "you're no fun." "stop talking for a second the enemy will kill us!" Ran noticed the enemy was about to shoot but he shot them instead killing them all within minutes "aniki!" "what? They were about to kill you." "still!" "whatever now let's go home Rinrin! M/n's waiting for us!" Ran held his brother's hand and ran to the car "how's m/n by the way?" "he's been sick for the past few weeks." "it means he's pregnant." "really?" "yeah since he's an omega and omegas get pregnant fast even with a small amount of cum." "that explains a lot." "what do you mean?" "it explains that I broke the condom in accident." "aniki!!" "what? I was explaining!" "you're embarrassing." "eh don't care, we're here by the way."

They both lifted the grocery bags and went inside to see m/n laying on the couch sleeping "isn't his scent too sweet?" "you're right." "did you buy the pregnancy test?" "yep." they waited till m/n woke up to run to the bathroom throwing up again.

Ran knocked on the door "m/n can I come in?" "y-yeah.." "m/n here." "a pregnancy test?" "yeah you should see if you're really pregnant Rinrin said you are." "I'll try it but could you leave?" "okay." m/n used the pregnancy test to show positive making him tear up.

"so? What did it show?" "positive." "really??" m/n nodded showing the pregnancy test crying "why are you crying? Are you alright?" "I'm sorry those are tears of happiness." m/n smiled while crying "I'm happy." "congratulations m/n!" Rindou congratulated m/n "thank you Rindou."

Ran was still careful with m/n's fast mood swings and his big appetite "I'm tired." Ran said after finishing massaging m/n and put him to sleep but he smiled seeing his lover is pregnant with his kids "thank you m/n for coming to my life." he kissed m/n before hugging him carefully and felt his eyelids getting heavy then drifted to sleep.

The end!!

I hope you enjoyed!

I'm sorry for any mistakes it was rushed!

Good night!