The Sacks Estate

April breathed heavily and ran back inside towards Splinter. The lair had been blown apart. Raphael, who was waking from his tranquilized sleep, crawled out of the rubble that covered his body with a slight groan and groggy feeling.

    "Splinter." April whispered as she tried to move the concrete blocks off Splinter's body from the last explosion.

They were simply to heavy for her and she desperately wished that her sister was here. She was a lot stronger than she ever gave her credit for. Raph came around to the weapons room, seeing April and Splinter. He dashed towards them and began to move the heavy concrete blocks.

    "Sensei." Raph whispered. "Master... Let's get him to the needle room." He huffed as tears filled his eyes. He removed the last of the blocks and picked up his fragile body. April nodded and followed behind them.

~

In the convoy line up, Karai sat in the front of one of the vehicles, relaying the message of the three turtles and the girl to Sacks. Who was awaiting them at his estate in the facility room, ready to extract the mutagen from their blood.

    "Prepare the containment units. Inside those turtles and this girl is the most precious compound on Earth, mutagen." Eric Sacks explained to the Foot Clan members and scientists waiting with him for his command. "And we will drain every last ounce of their blood to get it, even if it kills them." He said with no remorse.

~

    "Get the first aid kit!" Raph instructed April as he laid Splinter on the medical table. "On the shelf! Hurry, hurry." He breathed as April walked over with the kit in hand. "Hey." He whispered gently.

    "Raphael?" Splinter said weakly, looking up at his son.

    "I'm here."

    "You must save Y/n and your brothers. Stop Shredder." He explained weakly, urgently, with tears falling from his eyes.

    "Sensei." Raph called out as he watched Splinter rest his head back down weakly.

An alarm began blaring over the sound system in the pipes of their home once again. April ran over towards the destroyed security system, moving one of the monitors that was flickering with power. She tapped it, making it clear up and show a location on it.

    "It's some kind of a tracker." April said unsurely.

    "It's Donatello!" Raphael exclaimed.

    "Go, Raphael." Splinter's voice shook.

    "Let's go save my brothers and Y/n." Raph stated angrily, removing the tears from his eyes.

    "Let's go save the boys and my sister." April agreed.

Raph moved around the crumbled lair and grabbed each of his brother's fallen weapons. Donnie's staff. Mikey's Nunchucks. And Leo's katanas. He packed them all into his shell alongside his Sai blades.

    "We need a ride." April said to Raph before they left.

She called up her closest friend and confidant. Vernon Fenwick. She made him stop at home, grabbing Y/n's staff, knowing she would want it too, before he came to pick them up. He had no idea what it was for or why April was really calling. He figured it was because April finally wanted to go on a date. He pulled up in the alleyway, waiting for April to appear.

Raphael snuck into the back of the van unoticed, while Vern stood outside, admiring himself in the drivers side mirror. A fedora hat on his head.

    "What's with the hat?" April questioned as she ran around the corner.