The Daring Rescue

"Raph..." I slurred weakly, trying to keep myself awake at the happy sight of our rescuer.

    "Hey! Get out of here!" One of the soldiers demanded, trying to rush and approach him. Only to quickly fall to his demise from Raphael.

Raphael looked up at all the cages to see each of us strung up.

    "Leo!" Raph called out to his brother. Leo looked up and gave him a small smirk.

    "About time." Mikey said weakly.

    "G-Get, Y/n out... first." Leo croaked, his voice cracking with every letter.

    "Y/n? Y/n! Wake up!" Raph looked down at my cage and ran towards it, seeing my slumped body. He hit it with his fist only for it to bounce off. "What the..." Raph frowned and pulled out his sai blades. He was about to strike again, when Shredder entered the room.

    "Raphael. Glad you could join us." Shredder gained his attention and Raphael readied his blades. "The fifth cage is for you!" He growled, releasing all the blades on his armored hands like fingers.

Raph tried to charge at him, but Shredder held Raph's throat and pushed him backwards. Tossing him into a pit in the room, but not before he knocked him into the ceiling, shell first, breaking off a piece of cement.    

    "That's harsh, man." Mikey slurred slightly, seeing all the action. His cage being closest to the pit.

Shredder jumped down into the pit after Raphael. Raph groaned and quickly stood back to his feet and charged at Shredder again. The two began fighting as April and Vern ran into the room, peering over the edge of the pit. April looked up momentarily to see the cages.

    "The rat did not teach you well!" Shredder said as he knocked Raph down again.

    "Raphael!" April screamed in fear for him.

    "You." Shredder growled and began to walk towards the edge of the pit where April was standing.

    "Focus on me!" Raph attacked again, keeping his attention.

    "Three... Four total turtles. One's fighting a samurai. Y/n in a cage. Why not?" Vern breathed. He did a double take at the cages. "Y/n! She's over there!"

April ran from the pit and over towards the cages and started banging on the glass.

    "Y/n! Y/n, wake up!" She screamed. I was too weak to open my eyes or lift my head but I could hear her. "Donnie!" April screamed again hitting his cage. "Donnie, what do I do?" She asked quickly as he raised his head.

    "Adrenaline..." Donnie mumbled, his voice slurred.

    "What?" April pressed her ear to the air holes in the glass.

    "Adrenaline." He breathed out slightly louder.

    "Adrenaline!" April nodded and looked down at his monitoring system. She found a adrenaline injection button and pressed it, setting the setting all the way to high.

Raphael's shell began to crunch under the pressure of Shredder's boot. He groaned in pain.

    "He's gonna kill him." Vern gasped and ran towards April to help.

The two began adjusting the adrenaline settings on each cage, until she rounded her way back towards mine.

    "Get up!" April screamed.

    "No! No! Not her's yet!" Donnie called out as his eyes widened and energy began rushing through his body.

    "It's working." Vern's eyes grew three times the size as each of the turtles perked up.