Jail Break

"You have meditated for nearly 24 hours." A soothing mans voice spoke over Splinter's radio. He sat in the center of the lair, on one finger, eyes closed meditating. "In ten seconds you will reach nirvana and total spiritual enlightenment. Three, two..."

    "Hmm?" Splinter sensed the four turtles as they were coming at a fast speed down the water slide pipe into the lair. He jumped out. Of the way, only to still get sprayed with water. He shook himself off and the turtles ran past him. "Excuse me. All right, slow down. Does somebody want to explain?"

    "Sensei," Leo went back to him and crouched down. "The Foot Clan are attempting to break Shredder out of custody." He explained.

    "Ah." Splinter groaned and shook his head. "If Shredder is free, his reign of terror over the city will begin again."

    "Exactly." Leo nodded.

    "Then there's only one question. Why are you wasting time talking to a grumpy old rat? Go get him!" Splinter exclaimed.    

    "Thanks, Dad!" Leo grinned and took off towards the newest of Donnie's vehicle's covered by a tarp that the boys were standing in front of.

    "Okay, guys, don't get too excited." Donnie ran past them to the truck. "It's still a work in progress!" He pulled the tarp off the large vehicle, revealing the Tartaruga.

    "OOH!" Mikey exclaimed excitedly. "Dude. Oh, whoa! Are you kidding me?" Mikey looked around the inside of the vehicle in shock.

    "I'm telling you guys, a lot of tweaking still required." Donnie hopped into the driver's seat. "But when it's done, it's gonna be amazing." He turned to see Leo climbed into the passenger side seat. He chuckled and shook his head.

    "Well, no time like the present." Leo stretched over and started her up.

    "You're girlfriend is going to totally kick you out of that seat." Donnie chuckled as he stepped on the gas.

    "What, why?" Leo frowned at him.

    "It's her seat. She claimed it. She's been working with me on this baby for weeks. See? Taped it up and everything." Donnie pointed to the seat, and Leo turned to look.

Seat Claimed by Y/n M/n O'Neil. This is my dibs, specially on first ride! No one else sits here. That means you, Leo! XOXO

    "Well, she's not here yet is she?" Leo pointed out with a small chuckle.

    "She will be."

    "Donnie? Come in, Donnie? Do you copy?" I clicked the side of my helmet as it started beeping, signaling the boys were in the truck. My voice echoed through the vehicle.

    "Copy, blue leader? What is your position?" Donnie replied back. "All these wires are still bunched up here. There's no organization to any of this. I've got red wires, yellow wires, as you can see, the spot welding's not done yet... The seats don't recline." He ranted.

    "Blue leader?" Leo questioned the code name.

    "Blue leader, because like Star Wars... Plus my bike is blue... Donnie, focus!" I called through the coms. "I'm almost to the rendezvous point. Where are you guys?"   

    "Donnie? Donnie! Donnie!" Leo started shouting over Donnie's ranting, noticing the garage door coming up fast. He leaned over taking control of the wheel as Donnie was busy with the wiring.

    "Oh." Donnie said simply. He flicked a switch and pressed a button, quickly opening the garage door way. They flew out the entryway and the doors closed up behind them. Leaving a normal looking wall. "We went through the gateway."