Turtles... Meet Casey Jones... Casey... Meet Turtles

"Casey Jones."

    "Hi, and really thanks. But, I'm..." I tried to tell him I was fine, when suddenly a Sai blade came barreling in between us. Lodging itself into into a pole.

Casey screeched for a moment and I didn't even flinch. Knowing exactly who's blade it was. It was a warning shot, from none other than Raphael. A large thud appeared behind me, from the largest turtle, Raphael.

    "Get away from her!" Raph growled angrily.

Each of the other turtles landed one by one beside Raph. I tried to take a step towards the boys, specially my boy in relief of seeing them. When Casey's hand grabbed mine. He pulled me behind him protectively and I immediately looked at Leo's eyes that were blazing with jealousy and anger. Not a common look on Leo, but boy, it certainly did something to me.

    "Hey, whoa! Get back!" Casey yelled.

One hand was holding me behind him and I sighed in annoyance, while his other hand held his hockey stick out towards the approaching turtles. It was useless against them. He kept walking backwards with me in tow until he seemed to deem it safe. Moving his hand from me. I crossed my arms and amusedly stood to the side of him as he talked to the boys slowly.

    "Do. Not. Eat. Us." Casey said very slowly and loudly. The Turtles slowly approached us. Everyone but Raph and Leo with amused looks. Raph looked protectively angry, and Leo was burning with longing and desire, and jealously. "We are not... food. The people of Earth are not your enemies." The boys all suddenly started chuckling and I covered my mouth to hide my snickers. Casey looked around at them unamused. "Yeah? Yeah."

    "Watch this." I heard Mikey whisper and I couldn't wait to see this. He jumped up over closer towards us, swinging his nunchucks around, making Casey stand protectively in front of me again with his Hockey Stick out at him, following his every move in a circle around us. "We were sent by the Supreme Leader to eat delicious humans, especially pretty girls like her and dip them in ranch dressing." Mikey said in a eerie voice circling us, until a smile crossed his face. "I'm just kidding."

He laughed and punched down on one of the awakened Foot Clan members. Knocking him back out.

    "I'm a vegan. Except for meat and cheese and eggs."

    "Casey, Casey." I touched his shoulder gently and pushed him slightly so I could walk around him. "They're my friends."

    "Oh, oh, they..." He said nervously, still holding his Hockey Stick out. "They're y-your friends?"

    "Yep. They're my friends." I smiled back at him as I approached the boys who were standing in a line around me. Leo had his arms crossed and he was glaring daggers at Casey. I chuckled at him and his obvious jealousy and touched his arm. "Tell him." I gestured to Mikey who happily pointed his hands at me.

    "Yeaaahhh. Donatello over there in the purple, he's a technical genius, who is technically a genius!" Mikey laughed speaking like a game show host as Donnie struck a pose, making me giggle. "Raphael over there in the red, he's like a big cuddly teddy bear... If big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent. This handsome fellow is Leonardo. He's in the blue. Our fearless leader. Some how, he's won the fair ladies beautiful heart. He's silent but deadly." Mikey chuckled at his joke. "And I'm Michelangelo, sporting my signature orange. I'm a triple threat... Brains, brawn, and obviously a dazzling personality. Ladies like to call me, Mikey." He flashed me a smile and a playful wink.

    "Are you done?" Leo placed a firm hand on his shoulder.

    "Yeah." Mikey said proudly.

    "Sorry we're late, Y/n." Leo apologized and looked me up and down. I watched as his shoulders relaxed slightly not seeing a scratch on me. But the jealousy returned in his eyes as he quickly looked between Casey and I. His hand gently laid on my arm and pulled me in, while the boys surrounded us. "You want to walk me through what's going on here?"