⋆ ⋆𝙁𝙇𝙔𝘽𝙔⋆ ⋆

e p i g r a p h 

she flew solo. she didn't rely on anyone to save her. she didn't let the world, the feelings, around her effect her flying. that's why she was on top. yet, staring at the plane behind her on the tarmac, she couldn't help but feel the undenying hope and worrying that if anyone made it out of the misson alive, it was him. 

★★★

d e s c r i p t i o n 

"They don't call me Hurricane for no reason."

Capt. Lilah Hollis, the Navy's top fighter pilot's. Grandaughter of Adm. Tom "Iceman" Kazansky.

Lt. Bradley Bradshaw, the Navy's best fighter pilot from his class. Son of Lt. Nick "Goose" Bradshaw.

The long and stained history between the two suddenly becomes a problem when the two are both called back to Top Gun.

★★★

d i s c l a i m e r 

please refrain from any hate towards the character's or towards the publisher. I do not own any of the character's expect for my oc Lilah "Hurricane" Hollis. Positive feedback is welcomed and appreciated. 

★★★

c o p y r i g h t 

all rights reserved. no part of this publication should be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the permission from the publisher.

all of this work are products of the author's imagination and the top gun movie franchise. anything resembling a real life person, living or dead, as well as any event is purely a coincidence.

copyright © 2022 MadelynHutton. all right reserved