Chapter Eight

I sit down in the familiar seat of my fashion class. By now it probably has my butt imprinted on it.

I put my things onto the table, only keeping things I need close to me. I move my notebook in front of me, flipping it open onto an empty page. I grab a fun coloured pen from my pencil case and I start to write down different techniques I want to test and possibly use.

As usual both Moonbyul and Solar are late. Probably because they like sleep and little too much. I mean, who doesn't? Probably people with insomnia..

Speaking of the devil's, Moonbyul and Solar walk into the class and over to our table. I watch confused as Moonbyul sits next to me. She doesn't normally sit next to me me.. I wonder why she decided to today.

I stare as she puts her things down as well as five drinks?

"I got us all drinks, for working so hard~"

Moonbyul grins as Hwasa and Wheein act like she is their saviour, while Solar grabs one and sits on the other side of her. Moonbyuls smile doesn't falter as she turns to me passing me a can of Pepsi.

"I got you your favourite~"

I gently take it from her staring at it. She knows my favourite drink..

"Thank you.."

I quickly continue to work not looking at her. In fear that I will not be able to look away. Moonbyuls smile falls as she gets her things ready for today's lesson.

She likes you..

What Hwasa said the other day has been stuck in my head since.. Does she really like me?

I look over at Hwasa surprised that she is already looking at me. I expect her to say something but instead her eyes flicker between me and Moonbyul, suggesting that we should talk.

A pout rests on my lips as I put my head down focusing on my work. Even though I am trying to ignore Moonbyul I can't help but listen to her talk. Her deep voice is a enchanting.. It can make you feel all different things.. A flaw about listening to her voice is unintentionally eavesdropping in her conversation, which is with Solar. I think they are talking about their designs.

"It looks great Byul, but I prefer you naked~"

Wow. That went from zero to a hundred real quick. And infront of us three? I mean Wheein and Hwasa sometimes flirt like that but them two aren't even dating..

"Mm.. You do?~ I guess you should come to my dorm tonight then~"

WHAT!? Moonbyul flirted back!

I quickly continue with my work trying to not focus on it too much as a firey feeling rises in me.

Calm down Yn.. Moonbyul can flirt with whoever she wants..

I rub my face hearing Wheein and Hwasa whispering. But they aren't loud enough for me to hear what they're saying.

"So.. Yn and Moonbyul? I didn't think they would be like that.."

Wheein looks back at Hwasa holding her hand.

"I think there is something between them"

Wheein nods quickly agreeing with her girlfriend as they watch me peek at Moonbyul every so often.

"You know I think they would be cute together"

I look over quickly hearing that last sentence. Who? Solar and Moonbyul? But I thought Moonbyul like me.. Why am I bothered? I don't like Moonbyul so I shouldn't be bothered. I'm not even gay! But the way she makes me feel.. The way she looks at me.. This can't be love.

I huff glaring down at my notebook deep in thought as Moonbyul leans into me, whispering in my ear.

"You look good cutie~"

And just like that my face is burning and fireworks have been set off in my stomach.

Fuck..

I am in love..

With Moonbyul..

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Moomoos~ I hope you likes this chapter! Wheesa are the shippers today hehe.

Word Count: 657