Chapter Twenty

After a long time of make up, hair styling and accessories galore we are finally ready for dinner. While admiring ourselves in the mirror, making sure we look perfect, Wheein checks her phone to see the time.

"Shit! Guys its 7:46! We're late for dinner!"

I gulp looking at my phone quickly as the panic sets into our group. We all grab our things before rushing out of the hotel room. I follow the group as we rush down the hallway and the main set of stairs, hoping they haven't left without us. A breath of relief washes over all of us as we see our teacher waiting at the door. We quickly apologise before rushing out and entering the coach. We find our seats and we sit down fast breaths leaving us as we finally have a slight moment of peace. I rest my head on the back of the chair relaxing as the coach slowly starts moving.

I stare out the window at the darkened streets now lightened by the vibrant lights of street signs and lamps. France is beautiful in the day and in the night.. My views of the vibrant streets are obstructed by a big cream building. This must be the restaurant.. Its so.. Big. I never expected a restaurant to be this big.

We get up moving out of the coach and towards the restaurant as our teacher talks to us. I look around the building as we enter the restaurant. The inside is beautiful.. Golden chandeliers hang from the elegantly engraved ceiling, the walls are doused in a white and gold wallpaper with occasional accents of purple to add to the royal theme.

This is amazing..

My group follows our teacher as she leads us to our tables. We sit down at our table, admiring the restaurant.

"We really are dining like Queens"

I look at Hwasa as the rest of us agree, still astonished at the pure luxury this restaurant gives. a waiter meanders throughout our classes and hands out menus to everyone. I take one as he hands them to us and I flip through it, glancing at the food items. Some of them are really odd.. Snails.. Frogs legs.. Sea urchin.. Bleh..

I sift through the menu searching for something that I may like. Chicken confit? Well its chicken.. And I like chicken.. That's it then! Maybe ill have some water as a drink.. I doubt they have Pepsi at such a fancy restaurant.. I look at the others as they are discussing what they have picked.

Moonbyul has picked a Steak frite with water as a drink. Solar has picked Cassoulet with lemonade as a drink. Wheein has picked Salmon en papillote with water as a drink and Hwasa has picked Bouillabaisse with lemonade as a drink. I think we all wanted alcohol but that's not happening.. While we wait for our food I look through the deserts seeing if there is anything that takes my interest.

It isn't long until our food arrives, hunger takes over me and I immediately start devouring my food. In an elegant way as to not look too much like an animal.

The rest of the meal passes quickly and we are already on our way back to the hotel. I rest my hand on my stomach smiling sleepily, I am now a hundred percent ready for sleep. I move closer to Moonbyul resting my head on her shoulder, trying to get a little sleep before I need energy to walk upstairs. My eyes naturally close as I slowly start drifting off into my dream land. But sadly it was cut short as the coach stops in front of our hotel. A soft groan slips out of my lips as I rub my sleep induced eyes. I get up with Moonbyul's help and I slowly make my way off the bus with our tired group.

I walk in barely listening to what our teacher is saying, focused on sleep more than anything else. I waddle up the stairs and up to our hotel room, my group following sluggishly behind. I lean against the wall waiting for Solar to open the door and release us into the comfy realm of sleep. As soon as she opens the door I walk in collapsing on mine and Byul's bed. Fuck.. I still need to get ready for bed.. I can't sleep in make up and a fancy dress..

After a short while I rise to look through my luggage for some pyjamas. Thankfully they were relatively close to the top. I pull them out looking at the others as they are getting ready. I slip out of my dress and heels into a comfy set of satin pyjamas. I let my hair out from its bun prison. I slip my feet into my fluffy slippers stretching out the tension of moving around today. I sigh softly making my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror while I take my make up off. It was such a good look too.. Oh well.

I put the make up wipes in the bin and I go back into the bedroom flopping onto the bed sleep slowly taking over my delicate form. I move the cover over me looking at the others as they are mostly ready for bed. My eyes move onto Moonbyul's form as she moves into the bed next to me, wrapping her arm around me. Everyone gets comfy as Solar turns the light off before returning to her own bed. I cuddle into the bed as silence devours the room.

My face heats up slightly feeling Moonbyul's hand move around my body in slow soft patterns, edging closer to my privates as time goes on.

"Moonbyul.. Stop.. Remember what Solar said..? There are other people here.."

My voice came out so soft I could barely hear it.

"You think I care?~"

My whole body heats up at that statement, my core included. Her hand gingerly moves underneath my satin shorts, caressing my small bud through my thin layer of underwear. A quiet gasp rises from my throat feeling Moonbyul's breath against my neck. Her other hand moves across my torso and covers my mouth, preventing me from making another sound.

"Shh~ Be a good girl and stay quiet~ We don't want the others hearing do we?~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Moomoos~~~ I hope you enjoyed this chappie~ I hope you enjoyed this update and look forward to the next! This update is a bit early as I am also working on the next fanfiction after Cheese In The Trap 👀 But do not worry! Cheese In The Trap isn't finished yet! I just wanted to get a head start! Anywaysssss... Here is an emoji teaser for my upcoming Moonbyul X Reader fanfiction..

🙊💃🏻📷📄

Word Count: 1143