Chapter Thirty Six

I stare down at the assignment in front of me, a slight sigh escapes my lips as my pencil moves along the page. I stare, desperately trying my best to come up with ideas for my project. I look back at my friends. Well.. Only two of them are my friends.. A frown rests on my lips as I see them happily chatting away, like I was never there. This always seems to happen to me.. I make friends and then they end up not liking me.. 

I look back to my empty table, many different memories running throughout my head.. How me and Moonbyul met.. The way she made me feel..

I rub my face trying to focus once more on the work that I have to complete, but it doesn't work out like that.. I left most of my happiness with the group.. The only one who truly still likes me is Hwasa.. Wheein just puts up with me because I am Hwasa's roommate.. And obviously Moonbyul and Solar hate me so.. My life is a mess right now.. 

I doodle on the paper, silently listening in on their conversation. I'm not too sure what they are talking about but it seems to be music? I know Moonbyul really enjoys composing music.. Maybe she will choose to do that in university.. 

Oh yeah.. I still have to apply to universities I like.. I just hope that we don't end up at the same university.. Even if we do I just really hope that we aren't in the same class.. That would be awkward..

I take another peek back at the group and a lump forms in my throat as I get a scowl back from Moonbyul. She is terrifying when she is angry.. 

And I have really pissed her off..

---------------------------------------------------
Hey MooMoos~ I hope you enjoyed the first extra chapter!

Word Count: 315