Chapter Twenty Two

I stare at the bracelet on my wrist as we make our way out of Passion greeting the security guards once more. I smile softly looking around the scenery as our teacher huddles us up.

"I really do hope you enjoyed that unique experience with Clara Paisson herself. You can wander around Paris for a while but I do want you guys back in about two hours, I dont want us all out here late at night"

We all nod and start doing whatever we please. I look at my group as we hear a low growl. I raise an eyebrow looking at them as Wheein looks around awkwardly trying to pretend it wasn't her. she's very bad at it.

"Wheein.. Was that you?"

Wheein looks at Solar her face a slight pink. 

"Maybe.. Look there wasn't much choice for breakfast.."

We all giggle slightly at her but all internally agreeing with her. 

"Well are you guys hungry?"

I look at the group as everyone apart from Solar agrees.

"Well, you guys can go eat but I am going to go and buy some clothes. I saw this AMAZING shop and I just need to buy from it"

We say our goodbyes to Solar as she leaves and makes her way to the shop she was on about. I smile at Moonbyul gently slithering my hand in her, which she holds almost instantly. I look at Hwasa and Wheein.

"How about we do a double date? Now that you two are a couple, and we aren't bombarded with school work.. We actually have the time to do it!"

Damn.. Hwasa is a whole step ahead of me.. I never thought of a double date.. Me and Moonbyul haven't even been on a normal date yet.. Maybe this will be good for us and our relationship..?

"Sure, lets do it. What do you think?"

Both Moonbyul and Wheein quickly agree to the idea. We stroll around Paris looking for a nice place to eat.  I look around spotting a Diner, it's rather small but it is also very cute.

"Hey, what about there?"

I giggle as Wheein gasps and rushes over to the Diner, clearly loving the idea. We all follow her and we make our way into the Diner. We look around before sitting at the table. We make idle conversation about our day and what we will do next before a waitress arrives to us with menus in hand. I smile slightly as she sees we are not French and tries her best to speak English. We look through the menus and point to the food and drink that we want, it just makes it easier for her. I watch as she quickly walks off to get our things.

I grin looking around the Diner, pastel colours surround us as it creates a soft enjoyable environment. 

"This place is nice"

The others agree as Wheein fiddles with the items on the table as the hunger is clearly taking over her. I sigh happily looking over at Moonbyul gently pecking her cheek as she is fiddling with her bracelet. 

"Are you alright love?"

I stare as Moonbyul nods a slight smile resting on her face.

"Of course I am, Im just hungry"

I nod softly as my own stomach growls in anticipation of the food we have ordered. My mouth waters as the waitress brings over our things on a cart and gives them to us before leaving quickly. We all quickly start eating, enjoying the diverse flavours of French food. 

This is so good.. The flavour and texture of the soup are so new to me.. 

After we eat we order desert and idly chat again. I sip my drink looking at Moonbyul as she looks down at her lap texting on her phone. Maybe her parents are asking how she is.. Or something is happening with family..

That feeling crops up again and I sigh concentrating on my drink. 

Why am I feeling this? She is literally just texting someone! Come on brain! 

I rub my face slightly smiling seeing the waitress come over once again with our deserts. 

We all eat indulging in the delicious sweetness of our deserts. I check my phone seeing we have about half an hour left. That should be enough time to finish of and make our way back to the coach. 

"We have about thirty minutes left, we should finish up, pay and go back to the coach"

I look at the other three girls as they agree hurriedly eating their deserts. We get up and split the bill between us all after we clean up our table and leave. As we make our way back to the coach my mind wanders back to Moonbyul and Solar. They did seem awfully close.. But they did know each other before they knew me so it makes sense.. 

I get up and onto the coach sitting by the window once again. I rest my head against the window staring out at the nature as the coach starts moving, taking us back to the hotel. I sigh softly slowly losing myself in my own mind.

Why am I feeling this way..? I like Solar she is a really amazing friend.. But seeing Moonbyul interact with her more than me.. To be honest she hasn't been able to speak to 
Solar too much back at school because she's always been with me.. 

Maybe they're just catching up..

Maybe..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya MooMoos~ I hope you liked this Chappieeee~ I KNOW it is shorter than the previous chapter  but that is for good reason~

Word Count: 939