Chapter Thirteen

I rub my eyes, it's nearly 2:40am. We really did stay up late..

We all keep close hoping to stay warm as we all walk back to the dorms.

Solar stays close, sniffing the air slightly.

"Guys.. I think we should shower. Its a big day tomorrow.. We can meet to the gym showers so we don't bother our room mates"

I nod as we all agree, I do kinda smell..

I follow Hwasa up to our dorm room. As we walk in the urge to flop on my bed is so hard to resist. It's comfy sheets are calling to me..

I walk past my bed grabbing a towel and my pouch of washing essentials. Opening my dresser drawers I grab a set of pyjamas to put on after showering. I look over at Hwasa as she goes through her clothes.

"Do you remember that I said me and Wheein have plans tonight?"

"Mhm?"

I watch her as I fold my towel putting it into a bigger bag to hold my things.

"Well.. We are going to have a romantic bath tonight. We will probably have some of the wine her mom bought us while we watch a series. We also wanted to.. You know. So we will try our best to stay quiet."

"Oh"

I nod quickly looking away avoiding her gaze. I didn't want to know.. But I guess it's better to know then get suprised..

"Thanks for telling me..?"

Hwasa nods while also packing her bags.

"What are you and Moonbyul? You two are closer now."

A blush rises on my cheeks thinking of her.

"Well.. I love her.. And she loves me.. We were having a moment before you came in.."

"Ah.. Right.. Sorry about that.. I'm so happy for you two! Its about time you told eachother. So are you two official?"

I smile as she brings me into an embrace. Are we official? Well we did confess. But we didn't ask eachother out..

"No.. Not yet"

I look at Hwasa as she hits my arm gently. I think as we make our way out of our dorm room.

"If you and Wheein are having a bath together then why are you showering..?"

"For hygiene. Tonight bath is more about the nasty"

Alright gotcha.. No more questions to be asked.."

We walk out of our dorm building and we meet up before making our way to the gym.

It's really chilly out.. I hope walking in this after showering won't make me ill..

I walk into the sports building going to the gym showers.

"Do you guys normally shower together..? Don't you get embarrassed?"

"Not anymore. We are comfortable with each other, there are shower curtains if you aren't comfy"

I nod softly at Solar as we walk in. The showers are in a big tiled room. There are rails around the shower but the curtains are pinned to the wall.

I won't mind not using the curtain.. I am comfy with these girls.

I out my towel on the rack along with my bag. I get out the things I need setting them up onto the shelves below the shower. I peek around at the others quickly looking away as they are undressing.

I slowly undress trying not to get noticed. I put my clothes in my bag and I turn on the shower. I wash my red face feeling a pair of eyes constantly on me, but I don't look.

I jump quickly looking at Wheein as she starts playing music, I'm pretty sure she scared all of us..

I almost choke on my saliva when she sings along to the lyrics at max volume. I cover my mouth giggling softly as Hwasa grabs her shampoo bottle and sings as well, acting like it's her microphone.

I shake my head softly at them and I turn to look at Moonbyul. I instantly heat up seeing she's looking everywhere apart from my face.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey moomoos~ I hope you liked this chappie~ I wonder where Moonbyul is looking 👀

Word Count: 679