Chapter Seventeen

I awoke from my nap a while ago and now I am gazing out the window, at the soft white clouds.

We are nearly in France..

I sip on my drink as I rub the sleep out of my eyes. Naps always fuck with my energy.

I rest my head against the window, excitement rising as the pilot makes an announcement stating that we will be landing soon. I chug the rest of my drink as I move around in my seat, not able to sit still. How was I sleeping earlier?

My body shakes as the plane lands. Finally! We are in France!

I quickly get up when it is safe to do so. I grin as Moonbyul moves into the isle grabbing our stuff from the overhead storage.

I follow Moonbyul into the isle and out of the plane as our teachers lead us.

I skip along side my friends as we make out way through the gate. After getting our luggage we go through security which, surprisingly, didn't take too long.

"Alright everybody. Please take a seat while we wait for the coach to arrive!"

Sitting next to Moonbyul and Hwasa I look around the airport. A smile rests on my face as I lean back in my chair getting comfy.

As we wait I rummage through my bag grabbing my current favourite book.

A Guide To: Cars Over Crowns 101.

The writing is amazing and god I'm so invested..

It doesn't take long for me to be immersed in the book not even realising how much time has passed.

My focus shifts and I lift my head hearing our teacher talking.

I move my book mark into place before closing the masterpiece. I gently place it back into my bag not wanting to damage it, before I follow everyone our and to the coach.

I look at Moonbyul as she peeks at my book.

"What's it about?"

I watch as she stares at the cover.

"Basically the main character, Amira, lives in a different country to her daughter in order to make money and provide for her. But she ends up getting caught in a scandal with a race car driver who is the princess. Its really good"

I move my luggage into the storage as Moonbyul nods doing the same as me.

Thank god we are the first ones into the coach so we can sit at the back. I'm not sure why but I love sitting at the back.

I stare out the window at the scenery as we make out way to Paris. It's so pretty.. All the nature and wildlife..

I smile slightly happy to finally be in this trip..

I look over at our teacher as she gets up and starts talking.

"Alright! So what's going to happen is we are going to drop our bags off at the hotel. You will get your room keys in groups, then we will go to the Eifel Tower. You will be able to look around as long as you are with other people! At 5pm we are going to head back to the hotel. You will get ready for dinner, so please dress nice as this is a highly rated restaurant!"

A restaurant..?

Sounds like the perfect place for a date..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Moomoos~ I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Yn has such good taste in stories 👀. I think you should go read it, it's on Wattpad~ It's made by my amazing friend ilikethemoon2002 and it is an AMAZING Moonbyul fanfic~

Word Count: 591