Chapter Thirty

Our group huddles back together finally happy that the god awful event is over. 

"Why don't we look around? Go visit the Eiffel tower one last time? I thought it would be good since we don't have much time left in Paris"

I think nodding along with the others as we all agree. It might just be fun. We all start making our way to the Eiffel Tower, while looking at the lovely sights of Paris. Moonbyul's hand stays firmly in mine as we make our way around Paris, she never leaves my side. On our way we find a small drinks stand, it is rather warm so we make the decision to go and get some drinks. We all pay for our drinks and keep walking while sipping on the refreshing goodness. 

I shake my head at Moonbyul as she kisses my cheek wanting some of my drink.

"Noooo~ You have your own you thief"

I pout as she takes a sip of my drink, an evil grin spread across her face. I shake my head and I sip my drink as we move closer to the Eiffel Tower. Woah.. no matter how many times I see it, its still so beautiful.. 

I look at Moonbyul gulping as she grabs my jaw placing a very loving kiss onto my lips. I stand still not knowing what to do, I ease into the kiss but only slightly as Moonbyul pulls away to admire the tower in front of us. 

Well that was unexpected..

I stare up at the Eifel Tower one last time before I turn to my friends.

"What should we do..? We don't have much time left.."

I watch watch as we come to a resolution that we have nothing to do.

"We could get something to eat?"

We look at Wheein as she grins widely at the thought of food.

"We could.. But we have a big dinner tonight don't we?"

A disappointed sigh erupts from Wheein as we nod, remembering the dinner out teacher has planned for us.

"Maybe we could get a snack?"

I giggle as Wheein quickly agrees and we make our way to a near by convenience store.

We buy a couple snacks then we leave, slowly making our way back to the coach. We make idle chat but nothing being said interests me much.

We get onto the coach, deciding to hang out here for the rest of the time. After a while of chatting a teacher enters the coach.

"Hey girls, what are you doing here? Do you not want to go around Paris one last time?"

I rest my head on Moonbyuls shoulder as Hwasa answers for us.

"We already have"

And with that we continue our conversation until everyone is back. The coach slowly starts moving, driving back to the hotel.

The ride is short, mostly taken up by our discussion about Paris. We pull up, parking by the hotel. We all get out making out way into the familiar hotel. I follow the group to our hotel room, walking in to out things everywhere.

We really need to tidy up..

"How about we pack out things before we get ready? I don't think we will have enough time to do it after dinner"

I quickly start packing my things away as the other girls do the same. I keep the stuff I need to get ready out.

After we all pack our things we get ready for the dinner, not getting too done up  as we won't have much time to get ready after.

Im not too dressed up, just a simple dress and jewelery. I sigh as the mirrors in the hotel room are taken. I grab my make up bag and I head to the empty bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I start my make up routine and not long after, Moonbyul wanders in. I watch her in the mirror as I apply my mascara. A smile rests on my face as she gently kisses up my back to my cheek.

"You look gorgeous cutie~"

I sigh happily pecking her cheek

"Thank you Byul, you look amazing too"

I finish off my make up and we leave the hotel, getting on board the coach. I state out of the window, looking into the night sky. My eyes widen seeing a bright red lit up restaurant.

"Woah.."

We drive up and park round the side of the restaurant. When the behind is still we get up and off the coach.

The building is massive, it towers over us. I follow our teachers into the restaurant. We quickly get seated and we look through the menu. Many meals line the laminate paper, giving us too many to choose from.

I pick one that I like the sound of and I order it. I look at my group as they chat about our experiences in France.

My.. This trip has been so fun..

My face lightens as our orders arrive. We quickly dig in, the outstanding flavours spreading throughout my taste buds.

This is absolutely divine..

A perfect way to end this trip..

Goodbye Paris..
---------------------------------------------------
Hey Moomoos~ I hope you enjoyed this update! We are so close to the end of Cheese In The Trap 😭 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed getting an extra Chapter!

Word Count: 890