Chapter Thirty One

My eyes open, immediately adjusting to the little amount of light that is seeping through the crack of the curtain. My body stretches, releasing all of the tension it has accumulated over the course of my slumber. My heart speeds up, remembering the important event I have planned for today.

I sit up, excitement quickly taking over me. I jump out of bed, putting on my slippers. I rush over to the window, pulling the curtains, letting light flood into the room I look over to my roommate, shaking my head at her sleeping form.

I quickly move to the bathroom, entering with a head full of thoughts. I do a fast  face wash before doing my face routine. I apply make up, wanting to look fresh for today's event. When that is done I experiment with my hairstyle.

I could do a do a high ponytail? Or do a more interesting, unique hairstyle.. But I don't have too much time.. How about curled with a hair pin?

Yes! That's it!

I go back into the dorm room and I rummage through my clothes, looking for the perfect outfit. My face lights up seeing a gorgeous pink dress. I get dressed, looking in the mirror.

I look so..

Cute!

I grab my hand bag before I tug on my pink converse. One last look and I am out the door.

God I can't wait! I have been planning this date for a whole week!

I sit on a bench, swinging my legs, as I text my lover. I stare at the screen, letting Moonbyul know that I am at the meeting spot.

I sigh happily leaning back into the bench, all kinds of scenarios and situations take over my brain. Eventually I get my mind back from the depths of my imagination and I check the time.

What!?

It's been forty minutes!?

Moonbyul Should be here by now!

A lump rises in my throat as nervousness mixed with anxiety bubbles up at the bottom of my stomach. What if something bad has happened to her? Maybe she is just late! I am sure that is it.. She wouldn't miss something like this.. 

I sigh having a deep breath trying to relax myself. Having an overactive mind isn't the best for situations like this. I rub my face gently trying to think of things that relax me. Even if Moonbyul is late today is going to be amazing..

I look at my phone gulping as it had been twenty minutes. Okay.. Maybe now I should be worried.. I go onto our text chain and I frown as she hasn't even seen it. I frown and I call her, but it just keeps ringing.. Why isn't she answering..? I send a bunch of texts and I look around, deciding to wait a little longer.

It seems like she isn't coming.. 

I get up from the bench slowly walking back to the dorm rooms. I can't believe she didn't show up.. I walk into mine and Hwasa's dorm room, seeing she isn't in. Thank god.. I take my shoes off moving to our kitchen area. I grab out my comfort food and drink and I sit on my bed, eating my heart out. 

It may only be one date but it still means a lot to me.. Even if it is just to tell her about how I feel.. 

A sigh escapes my lips as I look towards my phone, opening it and going to my messages. I frown slightly and I text two of my close friends, Wheein and Hwasa. I put my stuff down cuddling into my bed, my mind racing with many bad thoughts. I stare at my phone before resting my eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoos~ I hope you liked this update!

Word Count: 634