Chapter Thirty Four

My eyes are red, both from intense crying and raging fury. I stare out of the window, keeping an eye out for that bitch I call my girlfriend.. My eyebrows furrow seeing her walking into to the dorm building next to us. I jump out of my seat sliding on my slippers.

"I'll be back in a second.."

I quickly walk out not knowing if Hwasa responds or not. I run down the stairs being as loud as I can. Fuck the elevator! I need a way to get my anger out and no one uses the stairs anymore so it is perfect stress release!

I shove open the door rushing into the other building. I storm into the stairway, running up the stairs, many thoughts and emotions going through my confused head. A glare rests on my face as I make my way to Moonbyul's dorm room. When I get to Moonbyul's dorm room I bang on the door, breathing heavily from all the running I have done while on an adrenaline rush. I stare at the door as Moonbyul opens it, a grin gracing her face as her eyes lay on me.

"Yn! I've been wanting to see you-"

I ignore her and I walk past into her dorm room.

"Then why did you skip our date to make out with Solar then!"

I glare at her, crossing my arms as I await her answer. Confusion riddles her face as she stares at me in disbelief.

"Make out..? Yn what are you on about..? I have never kissed Solar.."

"I saw you two making out today! You skipped our date and went around the campus with Solar and then you made out!"

I glare at her as a huff erupts from my mouth, watching her as she quickly shakes her head quickly.

"That's not what happened! We were just talking I swear.."

I roll my eyes at her, not believing her. I know what she was like before we started dating..

"It's not just that! When we were in Paris you were never with me! I thought Paris would be fun and romantic for us but you were always with Solar!"

I keep rambling on about Paris, her and Solar. Not noticing her looking down to her hands, fiddling with then.

"But that isn't what's happening! You just aren't listening to me! I would never cheat on you!"

"You can't lie to me Moonbyul! I saw everything! For over two weeks I have felt like you have lost your love for me! I know what I saw and I know how I feel! This has gone on for too long! I told you how I felt in Paris but clearly you didn't listen! I am sick of being ignored, I am sick of someone else being treated like your girlfriend!"

I glare at Moonbyul as I can see her firing up, I do not think this is going to end well.. I regret being so angry at her.. I wish I could've started it calm.. But.. I can't stop now..

"I am sick of you being so god damn clingy! I am allowed to see my friends! Especially after spending all my free time with you! Just because you are my girlfriend it doesn't mean you need ALL of my time! I have close friends that I want to spend time with! Stop being so selfish and let me be with my friends! You aren't the only person I know!"

I tear up glaring at the words she spits from her mouth.

"I am not clingy.. I am allowed to want my girlfriend! I haven't spent time with you in over two weeks! Are you even sure you want to be with me anymore!?"

I cross my arms watching her as a scowl rests on her face.

"After this? Definitely not.."

I gulp softly as a lump forms in my throat while Moonbyul kicks me out of her dorm. I look back at her as she slams the door in my face, making it known that she obviously doesn't want anything to do with me anymore..

A sigh escapes my lips as I slowly make my way out of this dorm building to the one I am in, many thoughts running throughout my head. I wish it didn't go like this..

---------------------------------------------------
Hey MooMoos~ I bet Yn isn't feeling to good about what she saw, or is that truly what happened..? 👀

Word Count: 746