Chapter Thirty Eight

I quickly grab the black bag the rests on my bed, I grab me make up bag and the navy high heels I have to match. I slide on my slippers looking at Hwasa as she is getting ready with Wheein. 

"Right, I am going to Yeji's dorm. I'll see you at prom? If you aren't with the others.."

I look to Hwasa as she nods softly looking over at me.

"I will try, but I'm not sure how I often I will be able to.."

I nod understanding, saying I will see her later. I quickly leave and I rush down the hall knocking on Yeji's door with my foot.

"Yeji! I am here!"

I wait and a grin rests on my face as she opens the door quickly letting me in. I move over to the mirror putting my stuff down. I stare into the mirror doing my make up as Yeji sits next to me, doing her own make up. I go for a simple yet elegant look, not wanting to go all out, even if it is prom. 

We then get dressed in our beautiful prom dresses. Yeji wears a lovely deep red dress, it is tight against her body and shows off her figure. I adorn a navy dress with an open back, pairing it with a set of heels of the same colour. 

When we are finished getting ready we leave for prom. It is only a couple buildings away from here so it shouldn't take long. I look around as the paths are decorated, leading us towards where our prom is being held. I look around as we enter the hall, balloons and prom decorations surround us. I walk with Yeji as we explore all the things they have out. We grab a drink before we stand under an arch of balloons. We watch prom, chatting about dresses and who we think are going to be the prom queens. 

I look over, seeing the four girls I was once so close with.. They seem to be having fun.. A sigh escapes my lips and I look at Yeji as an announcement is made. And after the announcement speech is made the two prom queens are announced.

Hwasa and Wheein.

---------------------------------------------------
Heya MooMoos~ I hope you enjoyed the third extra chappie~ Hwasa and Wheein definetely deserve the prom queens~

Word Count: 397