Chapter Twenty Four

I groan tiredly as we get back into our hotel room. The fair was amazing but we really tired ourselves out. I waddle to mine and Moonbyul's bed and I flop face first, delving into the realm of comfort. My eyes close immediately and darkness takes over my vision. My body stretches out a yawn leaving from my exhausted form. 

God this is comfy..

I move onto my back looking over at Wheein as she sits on her bed pouting. I raise an eyebrow at her slightly childish behaviour.

"Wheein? What's up?"

I rub my eyes sitting up watching my friend.

"Im bored.. Can we do something fun?"

I giggle shaking my head at her as she swings her legs looking around for something fun to do.

"Wheein. We are going to bed, isn't that fun enough?" 

I look at Moonbyul as Wheein gasps quickly getting off her bed and moving into the middle of the room. 

"Have you guys ever had a slumber party?"

We all look at her confusion ridden on our faces as we did not expect this random question.

"Well.. We all probably have but when we were kids.."

We all agree with Hwasa, I do remember having sleepovers and slumber parties when I was younger..

"What if we have a slumber party then? We can make a big blanket fort and sleep in it! We haven't had dinner yet so we could have pizza too!"

We all look between each other before we agree, a little childish fun won't hurt will it? We all gather and make a list of what we need.

. Chairs . Blankets . Bed covers & Pillows . Comfy things . Pizza!

Really Wheein? Comfy things? What even is 'comfy things'?

I help grab chairs and put them into their places  and we place a blanket on top of the chairs, making sure that the structure is good. I start moving things into the blanket fort and I look at Wheein as she calls my name.

"Mm? What's up?" 

"Me and Hyejin are gonna go get pizza, is it ok if you three finish off the fort?" 

I nod softly agreeing and I watch them leave the hotel room. After a little while Moonbyul goes to the bathroom. And Solar joins her..

I huff leaves my throat as I continue to finish off the fort. Why did Solar go into the bathroom with Moonbyul? They can't be.. Doing something.. Right..? Solar knows me and Moonbyul are dating.. She wouldn't do that right..?

I frown slightly staring at the floor as I move things around in the fort, making sure everything is done. I look at the door as Hwasa and Wheein walk in.

"You're back..? How long were you gone?"

I watch them quickly getting up as they out everything they bought down, checking their phones.

"Maybe about 45 minutes ish"

I sigh brushing off my clothes. I can't believe I was sat there for 45 minutes doing nothing.. I look at them as they ask where the other two are.

"In the bathroom together.. They went in a little after you two left"

I watch them as they share a cautious glance before Hwasa moves to the bathroom. I go to Wheein and I help her get our dinner set up. We arrange it in in the middle of the fort, making it like a little sleepover. I look over seeing Moonbyul, Solar and Hwasa get into our little fort.

I watch smiling slightly as Moonbyul sits next to me, with Solar on her other side. We all begin eating the delicious pizza.

God this is so good..

I keep eating, indulging myself into the particularly scrumptious pizza. I grab my drink sipping it and I look at Moonbyul seeing she is chatting with Solar.. Again..

They're always together now.. Maybe it is right for me to be jealous.. I am Moonbyuls girlfriend after all.. Of course I won't like seeing my girlfriend being very close with another girl..

A sigh escapes my lips as I put my drink down. Once we are all finished our dinner we got ready for bed. I move under the sheets as Solar and Wheein turn on the fairy lights we placed on the top of the blanket to give a star effect. It worked.. It's really pretty..

I look at Moonbyul as she gets under the covers with me. I grin getting ready to cuddle into Moonbyul and I gulp slightly as Moonbyul turns, her back facing me.

I guess she doesn't want to cuddle tonight..

I turn sighing softly staring at the lights, trying to get as comfy as possible. This little slumber party blanket fort has been really fun.. It's brought back the child in me.. And with my close friends..

I love this..

---------------------------------------------------

Heya Moomoos~ I hope you guys like this chappie~ Sorry this update is a chapter short, but don't worry! I will post it over the weekend~

Word Count: 827