𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Chaeri? It's Jungwon." I let out a small shaky breath. Better Jungwon than anyone, "Can I come in."

I knew that he wouldn't go away if I told him no. I sighed, "Yeah sure give me a second." I got up from the floor and attempted to collected myself. I moved away from the door and sat on my bed, "You can come in now."

The door slowly opened and Jungwon walked in, "What happened out there? You looked terrified."

I was terrified, but carry on.

"Uh yeah, I wasn't feeling well." I excused. It was half of the truth.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, "So suddenly?"

I nodded my head, "It happens sometimes... a lot actually."

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I observed.

"Well you don't give good answers." Jungwon sassed.

I sighed and grabbed a pillow, "I have a disorder that can make me feel unwell all of a sudden."

Jungwon's brow raised again, "Yeah physical or mental disorder?"

"Mental." I whispered quietly.

It seemed to click in Jungwon's head. If he figured it out he didn't say anything directly, "Is that why you're so shy most of the time? Wanting to stay out of the spotlight?"

I hesitated but nodded, "that's why I freaked. I know people say I'm good at singing and dancing. But the way the boys talked like I was the best..." I shuddered, "Made me feel pressured."

Jungwon's face fell, "Chaeri- I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

I shook my head, "It's okay! Really. You didn't know, none of them do. But uhm- can we keep it a secret? I don't want them to see me differently."

"Of course. But I'm pretty sure that they won't."

I smiled at his reassurance, "I'm not risking it. I'm going to go back out and practice. Want to join me?"

"Hell yeah!" Jungwon exclaimed with a bright smile.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

When we both left the room we saw the boys cleaning up lunch, "Hey! Chaeri are you okay?" Heeseung asked.

I nodded with a genuine smile, "I'm fine. Just didn't feel good. Me and Jungwon are going to go practice again."

"Noona! We're all practicing together, you and hyung should join." Niki said excitedly.

I looked at Jungwon and he shrugged, "Sure."

Most of us made our way downstairs, Jungwon stayed pretty much stuck to my side, "Did you memorize the whole thing?"

I nodded, "I did. It's a really fun choreography."

Jungwon winced, "I only memorized the chorus."

"Hey Chaeri! Niki! Let's try it together!" Heeseung shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Niki beamed and ran into practice room. I laughed and followed his lead. When everyone got in the practice room, Heeseung helped them into position.

Heeseung, Niki, and I stood in the front and leaded the rest of them. As I got in the rhythm I felt the rest world fall away. Nothing mattered.