𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

During the break between part one and two we stayed at a trainee camp.  Thankfully I finally got my own room, with my own privacy.  I got to know a lot of the trainees more and get closer with them. 

Also during the break I changed my dark brown hair, that was nearly black to a lighter vibrant brown.

Now I was back walking along the path to I-Land. 

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━
PRIVATE INTERVIEW:

"Hello, I'm Song Chaeri and I'm 16 (internationally). Just months before this show, I officially quit from the volleyball team I was on.  I had played and practice with that same team for five years.  Since I was ten.  I was team captain, and my teammates and my coach was family to me.  I love volleyball, and I cherish the time I got to play with my team.  We won so many tournaments together." Chaeri rubbed the back of her neck, "In the beginning, when I started as a trainee, it was scary.  I was 14, my anxiety was really bad then, and I had only volleyball.  But when dancing came into the picture, nothing made me more happy.  And I've been chasing this dream ever since.  I feel like I owe it to my old volleyball team, my family, myself, and who supported me through this one crazy ride.  I hope I can continue to grow and earn the support of global fans."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

When I got to the door I smiled at the giant screen of fans.  Despite how loud their voices were, I felt so happy knowing I had supporters.

As I entered the main stage, the MC started speaking, "The third survivor is I-Lander, Song Chaeri." I took a deep breath as I walked to the center platform.  The first thing I noticed what Jungwon standing at the side, smiling at me, "I-Lander Song Chaeri earned first in her first and latest tests.  Showing her versatility in many performances.  She was first in France, The UK, and Spain."

I swallowed my fear as I stood in front of all the producers, "Chaeri, when I casted you, I didn't know how you would grow, if you would grow, that is.  But I'm very proud to say that you have shown so much determination and strength through part one.  And when I learned that you have moved to part two, I was very proud.  Congratulations!"

I beamed at Bang Sihyuk's words, "Thank you." I said with a bow before joining Jungwon and Sunghoon at our flags. 

I turned to my right and saw Jungwon giving me that knowing look.  I gave him the same which made him silently laugh as the next survivor walked in.

Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and K also joined us on the right wall where we all passed. 

After that we were told to go back into the Gate where we'll be sent back into I-Land. 

The moment the gate started turning, Jungwon hugged me, "We did it!" He cheered. 

I laughed, "We made it!" Soon everyone joined in on the hug.

When we entered the lobby again we focused back on the screens, where we'll see who joins us in part two.

"Geonu's going to make it right?" I asked Jungwon.

Jungwon just looked at the screen with worry, "I don't know.  Anything could happen."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━