𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Chaeri, if you want, you don't have to speak at all. Just do your introduction and that's it, okay?" The manager said as the staff started setting up the camera again.

I nodded silently. My focus was in and out as the vlive started. I only realized that we were live when Sunoo nudged me, "They're here, they're here."

I mustered the happiest smile I could and bowed along with the others, "1..2..3! Hello! We're Enhypen!"

"Starting from Niki, should we introduce by name?" Jay suggested, trying to fill the awkward silence.

All of us looked at Niki, "Hello, I'm Enhypen NiKi."

Then we went down the line starting from Heeseung, "Hello I'm Enhypen Heeseung."

"Hello, I'm Enhypen Jake."

"Hello, I'm Enhypen Jungwon."

"Hello, I'm Enhypen Sunghoon."

I took a deep breath as I bowed, "Hello, I'm Enhypen Chaeri." I said in a cheerful tone.

"Hello, I'm Enhypen Jay."

"Hello, I'm Enhypen Sunoo."

"Ohh," We all looked at Jay, "Don't you guys think our introductions were a little boring?"

Heeseung smiled awkwardly, "Well it's our first time.."

"But it still wasn't fun," Jay argued, "We should make it more interesting. Do it like during our unit selections. When we created a special introduction or something like that."

We discussed it a little more and decided to do more special introductions starting from NiKi once again, "Hello. I'm little Michael Jackson NiKi from Japan." He said using the same gestures he used during Dive Into You.

It was going smoothly until we got to Jungwon who was struggling to figure out his introduction, "How about something similar to your PR video?" Jake suggested.

"Mehhhh~" My eyes widened when I heard that come out of Heeseung's mouth.

"Isn't that what you did in the video?" Sunoo asked.

"Just do it like: 'Mehhh I'm Yang Jungwon.'" Heeseung suggestd.

Jungwon looked at me, "What do you think?"

I held my hands up, "I don't know. Don't ask me."

"Okay, okay I'll do it." Jungwon decided with a small laugh, "Hello! Mehhh!~"

"PFFFFT!" I had to hide my face in Sunoo's shoulder to hide my laugh.

"Hello! Mehh! I'm Yang Jungwon."

We all clapped for Jungwon. That was something to see. Then we all expectantly turned to Sunghoon for his introduction. It didn't take long for Sunghoon to decide his introduction, "Hello, I'm Ice Prince, Park Sunghoon."

"Chae, your turn." Jungwon whispered.

I mentally slapped Jay in my head for making us do this again. I opened my mouth to say something but I just sighed, "I don't know what to do- I don't have anything."

"Do something to do with cherries. Since your name is Chaeri." Sunoo suggested.

"Cute Chaeri." Jay blurted out making me look at him strangely.

"Cute Chaeri?"

Jungwon laughed, "Very cute Chaeri."

I closed my eyes to take in the embarrassment before I bowed to the camera, "Hello. I'm Enhypen's cute cherry, Chaeri." While everyone clapped for me I covered my face with my hands. I never want to do that again, "Ah- oh no." I mumbled, leaning in Jungwon's shoulder.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

For most of the vlive I stayed silent while laughing along with the others. When the staff turned off the camera, I slumped in my chair, "I want to go home." I deadpanned.

Jungwon put his arm around me, "You did good. See? It wasn't that bad."

I shook my head, "I don't understand how idols do this 24/7."

He chuckled, "Come on, we get to go on Weverse and interact with fans during break."

For the next while we chatted and interacted with our fans, which I enjoyed a lot more than the vlive. It felt a lot less awkward. I also saw a lot of sweet and funny posts about us on there. Which definitely brightened my energy.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

After talking with fans, the staff led us somewhere. All of us collectively gasped when we saw tables decked with a bunch of different desserts. Bang Sihyuk was also there clapping for us. And best of all, our parents were on the big screen. On a video call.

We sat down and talked with our parents. The call was so nice and relaxing in a way, being able to video chat with my mom and dad is the best thing I could have asked for at the time. It was also very fun getting to meet others' parents. Jungwon's parents were especially really nice.

My parents, specifically my dad found it fun to tease the boys a little bit, "Hello, we're Chaeri's parents." Mom said waving to the camera.

I covered my mouth in shock, "Wah- eomma! appa!" I yelled like an excited little kid.

"Hi, Chaerin. How are these boys treating you?" Dad asked teasingly.

"I share a room with them." I deadpanned making everyone laugh.

"At least you don't have a Niki cuddling you in the middle of the night!" Sunoo argued.

"You let me!" Niki added.

I looked at my parents and just shrugged.

"It's nice seeing you guys getting along." Mom chuckled.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━
[a/n this is a way shorter chapter, and I apologize for that.  But I wanted to get something out for you guys while I work on more stuff.  I'm starting to write a NiKi fanfic that I will release someday before New Years.. I hope.  Have a good weekend everyone!]