𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Oooo~ Chaeri gets the fan~" Jay said teasingly as the staff set up a fan. For my shoot they wanted me to look like I'm running and looking back at the camera. Like in those aesthetic photos on Pinterest. So they're using a fan to give my hair some more wind since the wind died down.

"This feels weird." I mumbled, "Ah why did I have to go first!"

"Because you lost rock paper scissors." NiKi laughed.

"Okay, Chaeri, I want to you jog back a little bit and then turn to the camera." The directors instructed.

After what seemed like eternity. The staff called me over to look at the pictures, "do I look weird?" I asked when I saw the boys surrounding the monitors.

Jungwon laughed and shook his head, "No, you look really pretty, actually."

"He's been smitten for you." Sunoo deadpanned.

"To be fair- she looks pretty great." Jungwon argued pointing to the screen.

"I- uhm Jay you're next." I said quickly, not really bothering to monitor my photos.  Instead I just leaned my head on Jungwon's shoulder to hide the blush on my face.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"Oh- the grass's wet." Sunoo mumbled as he sat down. 

I grimaced when I kneeled down next to Jungwon, behind NiKi, "My leg is now soaked." What a day to wear shorts. 

NiKi turned around and laughed pointing to me, "your teeth are chattering!"

Jungwon put his arm around me and I leaned into his warm sweater, "Get on with it please!" I yelled making everyone laugh.

With our maknae unit, we finally got our shots and finished.  Meaning I could be warm again.  We finished up our last couple group shots.  As well as taking a bunch of Polaroid pictures.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I sat down between Jungwon and Sunoo when we got to the barbecue restaurant. 

"NiKi." Sunoo helped out his chopstick and NiKi happily ate the food that was given to him. 

I looked at Jungwon and laughed silently to myself when I saw him all pouty.  I took one of the fried and held it out the Jungwon. 

"You're so strange." I muttered when Jungwon ate the fry.

"But you like that about me." Jungwon joked. 

I elbowed him, "Oh shut up."

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Jungwon asked while the others talked.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we have free time tomorrow before we have to go to the airport.  I asked the managers.  And they said we could go without cameras or anything." Jungwon explained.

"I'm not sure.. I haven't been to Jeju often."

Jungwon smiled softly and leaned back in his chair, "I'll figure it out then.  I have an idea anyways."

I gave him a look, "do I want to know?"

"It's a good thing I promise!" Jungwon insisted. 

I shook my head with a small laugh as the food came, "Whatever you say."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"So.. where are we going again?"

Jungwon grinned, "I know you like desserts. So we're going to a cafe. It has really good cake."

I immediately got excited at the mention of desserts, "That sounds so good."

"I'm glad you like it. I was kind of worried that you wouldn't." Jungwon admitted.

"Even if you made us hike up the mountain, I'd still like it."

The car came to a stop, "Alright, we're here." Our manager gave us a look through the mirror, "And remember, no couple things in public."

I blinked when Jungwon suddenly leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek, "What was that for?"

Jungwon smirked as he opened the door, "I had to get the urge out of my system."

I sighed as I unbuckled my seatbelt, "weird."

We said goodbye to our manager before leaving the car. I laughed when Jungwon quickly walked ahead of me to open the door, "Thank you~" I cooed as we entered.

The cafe was fairly small, and empty. But the whole place smelled like coffee and freshly baked goods. And the amazing morning view of the coast.

"Can we take pictures of the view?" I asked.

Jungwon smiled softly, "Whatever you want, Chae."

Jungwon's date was not disappointing at all. For the first time after I-Land I felt normal. And I was so happy to finally be able to spend time alone with Jungwon. It was crazy to think we haven't known each other for a year yet, but we felt so close like we've known each other for years. We finished our food early but continued talking until our manager came to pick us up to take us to the airport.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"So we have a problem." Our manager said as we stepped off the plane into the bridge.  Outside I could hear lots of commotion.

"What problem?" Heeseung asked.

"There's paparazzi outside waiting for you." My breathing stopped.  Paparazzi.  The word repeated itself multiple times in my head as if it was some foreign word. 

But it wasn't. 

Paparazzi meant someone leaked our schedule. 

Paparazzi meant mobs and mobs people.  People who wanted question.  I remember watching on the news, seeing BTS or other artists getting crowded so badly at airports that extra security was needed.  But we didn't have any security.  We didn't prepare for it.  Not at all. 

"Chaeri," I looked up and Jay who was shaking my shoulder, "Are you alright?" I shrugged and leaned myself onto Jungwon. 

Jungwon put his arm around me, "Just stick with me alright?  I won't let you get hurt."

"We're calling in as much security as we can.  But it's very last minute.  So you all need to stick together, alright?" We all nodded at our manager's words.

Jungwon reached over and put my hood over my head, "We'll be fine." He whispered, "Just stick between me and Sunghoon hyung." I nodded slowly at his words. Just hearing everyone panicking about it made me sick.

To be honest?

I don't think it was going to be fine.