𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

When we went back inside there we small notebooks on each of our beds with our names on it, "What are these?" Sunoo asked as he picked his up. 

I picked mine off the bed and opened to a random page.  I gasped when I saw a hand written letter inside.  I flipped through a couple more pages and saw doodles, drawings, pictures, and letters, "These are fan letters!" I said excitedly. 

"Woah!  These are amazing!" Sunoo gasped, jumping up and down. 

I scanned through the letters.  A sentence caught my eyes, "oh my goodness!  My fandom's name is Cherries!  They're so cute!" I screeched when I saw the little doodles.

"My fandom's called sunshine!" Sunoo said.

I rushed over to his side and saw the fan letter explaining why they chose the name sunshines. I mean it made a hell lot of sense.

I flipped through another page and saw fanart of me during I&Credible, "Yo! I look epic!" The fanart was a black and white sketch that had very sharp shading. I never tried that style of shading so it was cool to see myself drawn like this.

"I gotta go show Jungwon." I muttered to myself as I rushed to the blue room where Jungwon was.

"Wonie! Did you get your letters?" I asked as I joined him on the bed.

Jungwon held up the book of letters in his hand, "I haven't stopped reading them."

I grinned, "Me either- I'm going to need one of the Japanese boys to read me this letter- it's really long." I said pointing to a letter written in Japanese.

"Chae can you read me this one? It's in French." Jungwon asked handing me the page.

I nodded, "Uh let's see... Jungwon hi... wanted to say you're really cute... we're cheering you on... hope you make it... Ah so they think you're really cute and all your fans who are named Edens are cheering you on and they hope you make it to the end." I translates, going line by line.

Jungwon's smile grew wider, "I love these letters!"

I laughed as I looked at one of his, "Did this fan really call you their favorite sheep?" I asked.

Jungwon shrugged, "Hey- at least I'm someone's favorite."

I cooed, "Well you're my favorite, don't worry."

Jungwon chuckled and leaned his head on my shoulder, "Good. Cause if I wasn't then I'd be sad."

"And we wouldn't want that." I added.

"Noona! Can you help me read this? It's in Spanish!" TaKi yelled as he ran in.

I shrugged, "I'm not that great but sure!"

TaKi handed me the book and I smiled, "Let's see... Hmm I think this says that you're the most lovable person on earth to them. And they are cheering you on all the way because you have gone through so much and they're really proud of you." I read.

TaKi smiled as I handed him the book back, "Thanks Noona!" He said before leaving the room. No doubt to go talk to K.

I turned back to Jungwon who was silent and just reading his letter. But he seemed sulky, "Awh Wonie why are you sad?" I asked.

Jungwon shook his head, "I'm not sad. Just focusing- on reading." Yeah like I didn't catch that hitch in his voice.

I nodded, "Alright. I'm going to go ask K to read my letter." I hummed.

Jungwon immediately hugged me which kept me pinned down on the bed, "Go later. I want you here." He mumbled.

I laughed at his silliness, "Fine. I'll stay."