𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

After doing some more image rankings we moved down to the practice room to start preparing for the performance.

"It feel so cramped in here- but in a good way?" I laughed as I scanned the practice room. Usually it's 13 people in here at most but it was almost double that. I also felt very small compared to the 15+ tall ass boys in this room.

"Wait wait! Can we compare Chae to everyone over 180 centimeters?" Jay asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but I was too baffled to say anything. So I just glared at him, "Jay hyung you're going to get kicked later." Daniel laughed.

I shook my head, "If anyone dares to compare heights I will personally put you in a headlock." I warned making everyone laugh.

"Just start the music!" K laughed.

The second we started it we all got in sync and danced to the music. It was so fun seeing everyone smile and dancing together to the song that pretty much brought most of us together.

Then Fake Love suddenly started playing. And even I Need U, to which Daniel and I danced very dramatically too. Then the DNA dance break started too as well as Niki's part in Dive Into You.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I was in the practice room with Jungwon as we were practicing the song for Calling, just us two, "I think if we go over it a couple more times, we'll be set." I mumbled right after we finished one part.

Jungwon frowned, "Chae.."

"Then we can go on to do the last verse." I continued.

"Chaeri." I looked up from the tablet and frowned. Jungwon walked over to me and placed his hands on either side of my face, "Are you okay? You've been stressing a lot lately over the dance."

I nodded, "I'm fine, Wonie. Just worried. I want to get it perfect."

"Aren't you tired? You literally have bags under yours eyes." Jungwon said with a small laugh.

I pouted, "It's showing that bad?"

Jungwon nodded, "That bad. You should rest for a bit."

I sighed, "We don't have a bit. The test is the day after tomorrow."

"Exactly. You have most of it down and knowing how hard you'll work, you'll have it down by tomorrow afternoon. So rest." He urged. Jungwon's eyes softened, "Please? For me?"

I smiled, "Fine. Wanna go up to the kitchen and get snacks then?"

Jungwon's faced lit up, "Hell yeah!" Then he let go of my face and ran to open the door.

I laughed as I followed after him upstairs and into the pantry.

"Here, the shrimp chips you like." Jungwon said passing me the bag of chips.

I thanked him as I grabbed it and sat down, "Remember when we first met?" I asked suddenly.

Jungwon's sighed and leaned back in his chair, "That was the most embarrassing thing ever." Jungwon said shaking his head.

I laughed, "I mean looking back on it now, it's kinda cute."

Jungwon groaned and buried his face in his hands, "How?!"