𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

After my rank, Heeseung got fifth. Sunghoon got sixth. Jay got seventh. Jake got eighth.

Now it was Hanbin, Jungwon, and Daniel left.

I held my breath as the system began speaking, "This is the score of the ninth place I-Lander.... 77." I crossed my arms and bit the inside of my cheek. It has to be Jungwon. It has to be.

"The ninth place I-Lander that is advancing into the Final Test is... Daniel." While everyone clapped I just stared at the screen that showed the stage where the three boys were.

I was happy for Daniel I really was but I couldn't help but feel anxious.

"Congrats." I said gently as I hugged Daniel.

Daniel sighed, "I got so low though."

I patted his shoulder, "You did just fine. You still made it."

Our eyes were turned back to the screen when the final decision between Hanbin and Jungwon started.  As I continued watching, seeing Jungwon and Hanbin's anxious expressions made me panic.  My hands couldn't stay still and my mind was racing.

I took a step back from the group as the lights started turning into red, "No.  No.  No.. he's suppose to make it." I mumbled.  I tried taking deep breathes to calm myself but each one was harder to attempt. 

Jungwon needed to make it.  I've only known him for three months but I trusted him with my life.  Watching Jungwon up there under the red lights made me feel sick.  Like I was going to lose him for good.  And I can't.  I mentally couldn't take that fact.  I knew that I needed to come to terms with the fact that he'll probably be eliminated.  But I refused.

"Chae- Chae it's okay.  Jungwon will make it." Jay said, trying to calm me.

"There's a fifty-fifty chance he won't!" I snapped making them all look at me.  But I didn't care.  I combed my hand through my hair, "Jungwon... please." I whispered. 

I frantically shook my head.  Sunoo rushed over to me and put an arm around me, "Hey, deep breaths.  You're having an anxiety attack." I ran my hand over my face and felt tears running down my face, "Why are they dragging it on for so long?" Sunoo asked the others. 

"I can't watch this!" Heeseung complained. 

That feeling of panic came back.  I tried suppressing it.  But it in fact made it worse.  I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't because I needed to stay calm and watch Jungwon. 

"Chaeri, do you need to take a minute?" Sunghoon asked coming over to me and Sunoo. 

I waved him and Sunoo off, "I'm fine.  I'm fine." I answered with a shaky voice.

"Chaeri you're not. You're crying a lot right now." Sunghoon said sternly.

I shook my head, "I don't care! I just need to make sure Jungwon makes it."

"Hyung, if Jungwon hyung gets eliminated, is Noona going to be okay?" I heard Niki ask K.

"He's the only person who really knows how to help her anxiety. I don't think she could go through with the show." K sighed.

I took another step back back and leaned against one of the chairs, "Please Jungwon.  You told me you'll stay." I muttered. 

The announcer revealed that tenth place had a one point difference from ninth.  Which was 77, so tenth for 76.  I could only hope and pray that it was Jungwon. 

"The last survivor who may advance to the Final Test is... Yang Jungwon."

I closed my eyes as I took in the information.  Jungwon made it.  Thank god.  But Hanbin didn't and I didn't know how to feel.  So I just cried.  I didn't know whether it was from sadness or relief.  But I knew that Jungwon was staying and that's all I could ask for.