𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

I got up from the bed, "I'm going to check my score and vote.  I'll be back."

"Tell us your score after!" Geonu shouted as I started leaving. 

I laughed when I opened the door, "You know it's not allowed."

I walked out of the living quarters and into the decision room.  I took a deep breath preparing myself for the worst. 

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"Chaeri already unlocked a lot of potential." Rain said. 

"I told you she was amazing." Bang Sihyuk said.

Zico laughed, "You were right on that.  Her moves are so crisp and clean.  Not once did she falter in anything."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I clicked on the score check button and I saw my picture appear on the screen.  Then the number 78 appear the screen.

My jaw dropped.  I nearly cried out of happiness.  I was expecting a lower score in the sixties.  It was a slight relief that my skills were good enough to impress the directors. 

But then I had the job of voting seven people out.  It took a good 15 minutes for me to do because of how hard it was.  I watched all of them grow and improve within the week.  I couldn't just do this to them. 

Still shocked I left the decision room and walked back to the blue room where Jungwon and Geonu are waiting.  When I opened the door I kept a completely neutral face, "Sooo?  How did it go?" Jungwon asked.

I smiled, "It went okay."

"And what's your score?" Geonu asked wiggling his eyebrows making us laugh. 

"Not telling you.  Its not like it'll effect the voting anyway, really." I reasoned sitting on Jungwon's bed.

Jungwon leaned back against the headboard, "That is true.  I didn't vote Chaeri out." He said firmly.

Geonu nodded, "Same here.  The room won't be the same without you all."

I grinned, "Well I didn't vote you guys out either."

Geonu tsked, "Chae~ are you lying."

I shook my head frantically, "No I didn't!  I didn't vote you guys out!" I laughed. 

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Weirdos." We both glared at him, "okay I'm sorry- don't kill me.

I crossed my arms, "Mhmm okay."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I was on the balcony, just thinking to myself until I felt something grab my shoulders, "WHAT THE FU-"

I glared at the boy who scared me, "Oh my god- Daniel I swear."

Daniel's eyes widened, "Woahhhh you're British?"

I laughed, "Didn't know?"

"Well Jungwonie hyung told me you were French or something but not British- Noona look!  The camera moves!"