𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Right after Taki's elimination we were gathered around in the lobby to reorganize the units. Since we were down a member and Flame On had only five member capacity, Sunoo would have to choose someone.

Sunoo stood up, "I'm going to choose..."

I looked at Jay with a smile, "I hope it's you."

Jay sighed, "I hope the opposite."

"I-Lander Park Sunghoon."

I covered my mouth to hide my laugh. I look to the side and saw Sunghoon slide down in his seat, "Oh well this interesting." I said with a giggle.

"Sunoo took our leader!" Jay groaned.

I stood up and joined everyone who had gathered around Sunghoon, "So Jack Frost; ready to join the cuteness?"

Sunghoon smiled but shook his head, "I don't think I'll be able to learn it in five days."

I patted his shoulder, "You can do it."

"Just remember the Pretty U test." Jungwon added.

Sunoo nodded, "We did Pretty U together. I put a lot of thought into this decision for your information."

Sunghoon glanced around, "But what about the Flame On team?"

"What do we do now? We lost our leader." Jay asked.

I clapped Sunoo the shoulder, "You took their leader. Be proud of yourself for that."

Jungwon looked shocked, "Oh that's right! Sunghoon was the leader."

Sunoo sheepishly laughed, "I may have forgotten about that part."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I sighed as I walked back into the yellow room and took off my vest, "god damn it Im back here again." I grumbled.

Hanbin beamed, "You may be mad but I'm ecstatic!"

I laughed and gave him a hug, "You climbed five ranks. You should be."

Sunghoon laughed from behind us, "Careful. If Jungwonie sees this he's gonna go after Hanbin hyung."

I ignored Sunghoon but Hanbin didn't and gasped and immediately pulled off my arms, "As cute as Jungwon is. I don't want him coming after my soul."

I rolled my eyes and set my bag down, "Speaking of souls. How's your Hoonie? After Sunoo chose you."

Sunghoon sighed, "Nonexistent. I was actually really excited to be leader. You guys have eleven whole days including the next five. I don't even have a week to get it down."

I smiled, "Hey, we've done it with six days before. You can do it."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I was happily chatting with Jungwon while eating ramyeon at dinner with the boys, "Yeah so my older sister-"

"AHH PORK SLICES! ARGHH!"

Me and Jungwon paused our conversation and looked towards the pantry where Sunghoon, "Is Sunghoon hyung alright?" Jungwon ask as we got up to go see what he was screaming about.

"I think being chosen for Chamber 5 traumatized him." I whispered.

"What is wrong with you?" Jay asked as we all entered the pantry.