Chapter 7 jealousy part 1

(This takes place a couple weeks later.)

After your little fun night with Eddie you guys have been hanging out even more. Hanging out more has made your realize that you have feelings for him. Not sure if there platonic or not, yet. Since the school's talent show is coming up this week he's been talking about it a lot. He seems really nervous but also really excited.

*you're on your way into school when Eddie catches up to you*

(Eddie's pov)

I saw Y/N walking into school with their siblings. 'They look beautiful' I think to myself. I really need to stop having thoughts like this, I don't want to ruin are friendship. Especially because I don't think they feel the same. I snap out of my thoughts as I catch up to them. "Heyyy Y/N how you doin?" I ask trying to sound as normal as I can. "Oh hey Eddie, i'm doing good how are you?" they say. "I'm doing great, now that i'm with you of course" I say giving them a playful wink. "Haha don't say such cheesy things" they say while giggling. We talk while walking down the hallway until we have to go separate ways.

*you and Eddie spilt up having to go to different classes*

(Y/Ns pov)

I walk into my first class chemistry, to see my lab partner Chrissy Cunningham. The school's it girl she's popular, pretty yet nice. Which makes everyone like her I mean I like her, she sweet. But I can't help but feel jealous of her. Sitting down by her putting my bag on the ground next to my chair. "Good morning Y/N, how are you?"Chrissy asks with the biggest smile on her face as always. "I'm fine how are you" I ask just trying to be nice. "I'm doing good thanks for asking" she answers. I start to put my head phones on when she starts talking again. "Are you doing anything in this weeks talent show?" she asks sounding generally curious. "Umm no im not are you?" answers. "Yeah, i'm actually doing some cheerleading" she says. "Oh that's cool" I say, finally class is starting and I have a chance to put my head phones on.

After my first three classes it's finally lunch time. I head outside to the picnic table me, Eddie, and some of the guys normally eat at. I see some of the guys already there and I got sit down with them. We're talking but it's been a couple minutes and Eddie isn't here yet. "Hey do you guys know where Eddie is?" I ask getting anxious. "Nah but I saw him talking to Chrissy in the hallway, oh look he's over there" one of the guys say. I turn around to see Eddie waving bye to Chrissy as he walks over and sits beside me. I don't say anything and just shoved food in my mouth. "Hey guys how's your day going you ready for Friday!" Eddie asked. Friday right the talent show that both Eddie and Chrissy are in great I think to my self. They are lost in conversation and i'm just sitting there. I can tell Eddie keeps looking at me but I don't really know what to say right now. Because i'm not really sure why I feel so jealous. It's not like I want to do anything in the talent show.

I sit in silence until Eddie leans over whispering into my ear "hey you okay, you seem off?" he asks. "Yes i'm fine" I answers quick "i'm done eating I'm going to go for a walk" I say as I get up and throw my trash away and start walking in the other direction.

~ hope you liked the jealously i live for it let's see how your emotions play out in the next chapter ~