Chapter 25 Trick or treat, Freak

(October 31st, during the school day. Y/Ns pov)

     It's finally lunch time and I have a great idea for tonight that I want to share Eddie and the guys. Once I get my lunch then head over to the table where we eat. Sitting down really fast next to Eddie, getting all their attention. "I have a great plan for tonight!" I say with excitement in my voice. "You say that every time you come up with something, and most of the time its not great" Gareth says. "Don't be a hater Gareth, my plans are great. You just don't understand them" I say back. "Okay, well let's hear it then" Eddie says which makes me stop glaring at Gareth. "So, it's our junior and senior years and we haven't really been to a party. So I was thinking we go to Tina's party tonight" I say. "You want us 'the freaks' to go to Tina's party?" Jeff asks confused. "Yes, we can bring good weed and alcohol to show up their cheap shit, then when people ask for some we say no but only to the people we don't like" I say smirking. "God, sometimes your so sadistic, but that actually does sound pretty fun. We can all dress up to" Eddie adds. "See Eddie gets it, come on guys let's have fun tonight! Plus their will be lady's from other schools there maybe you guys could meet someone" I say getting more excited, but also having a smirk on my face. By the end of lunch they all agree. And we decided that me and Eddie would pick them up and we would go to the party together.

*After school*

      Once school had ended Eddie drove the both of us back to the trailer park. "So, what are you gonna be?" I ask him while he's driving. "Hmm, i'm not sure. What are you gonna be?" He asks back. "Well, I don't know either" I admit. "Did you want to do a cheesy couples costume with me? I mean we are going to our 'first' real party. So why not go all out" He says with a cheeky smile. "Of course, how could I say no to you" I say with a small laugh. "So what are we going to be? Salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, you know the originals or are we going to be something new?" Eddie says exactly. "Hmm, we should do something new create a new original. Something more us" I answer. "Okay then, do you have an idea in mind?" he asks sounding curious. "What about, Freddy and Jason" I suggest. "Freddy and Jason, is that really a couples costume though?" He asks. "Yes, of course it is, it's our couples costume. Something different, no one else has done" I answer. "Okay, you've convinced me, but I want to be Freddy" He says. "That's great I wanted to be Jason" I say back. We both laugh a little at our weird couples costume. But it sounded fun and like something no one else has done so why not. I mean we are the freaks so it doesn't really matter what people think anymore.

*At the party*

      After picking up everyone using Eddie's truck we made our way to Tina's house. Getting there and seeing how many people and how loud it was made me a little nervous. But fuck it I wanted to feel normal and forget everything so why not do it at a stupid high school party. Once inside I see Nancy and wave to her. We mixed the good stuff we brought with their, 'pure energy' shit. To be honest most people liked it better afterwards. We started drinking, dancing, and smoking. It felt good to feel normal. Nancy was pretty drunk so it was fun to dance with her, I was pretty fucked up myself. The new guy was there too, found out his name is, Billy. And Eddie was totally right he was a dick. The party went on, we all had a good time. As it got later we were planing on heading out soon. I saw that Jonathan showed up it's was nice to see him there. After awhile of dancing I was heading up with Eddie to get our last drink when Jonathan comes up to us. "Hey, umm... Y/N, you think you can help me with something real quick?" He asks sounding nervous and urgent. "Yeah sure, what's wrong?" I ask confused. "Umm... it would be better to just show you" He said. "Okay, Ed's i'll be right back" I say following Jonathan down the hallway. We walking until we get to a door Jonathan nocks and then says "Nancy, It's me and Y/N. We're coming in okay?" He opens the door and I see a very drunk Nancy trying to clean a red drink out of her white shirt. "Can you help me get her out to my car? I'm going to take her home" He asks. "Yeah, she really does need to get home" I say watching her saying that the red is coming out of her white shirt. Which it clearly wasn't. Jonathan and I put one of her arms around our shoulders helping her walk. We made our way out of the house and to Jonathan's car we then set her in the passenger seat. She passes out almost immediately. "Thanks, Y/N, do you need a ride home?" Jonathan asks. "No I'm good, and no problem" I say waving to him as I head back inside. Finding Eddie talking to the guys. "Hey, Ed's i'm back" I say with a smile, side hugging him. "Hey, so umm what did Jonathan need?" He asks. "I'll tell you when we leave, it's kinda loud" I say back to him.

*Leaving the party*

     We only stayed for a little bit longer after Nancy and Jonathan had left. Dropping the guys off at their houses, now it's just me and Eddie. The silence was nice having the cool night air blowing on my face. "So, you gonna tell me what Jonathan needed?" He questions. "Oh, right, he just needed help getting Nancy to his car. He drove her home and was like totally wasted. She was trying to get a red stain out of her white shirt and she kept saying it was working" I say with a small laugh. "Just curious, but when did you become friends with Nancy Wheeler?" He asks. "Last year when everything happened with Will, we kinda got stuck together and became friends. She's not as stuck up as I thought" I say. "Oh okay" He answered a little quiet. "So did you still want to watch a movie at yours?" I ask. "Hell yeah" He says sounding more like Eddie.

*Once back at Eddie's trailer*

    At Eddie's, we both take turns taking showers and getting out of our costumes. Cuddling up into his bed watching who knows what scary movie that was playing at the moment. But it didn't last long before we both ended up passing out.

~ Bit of a shorter chapter, hope you liked it ~