Chapter Eighty Six

Chapter Eighty Six — Liam

Liam groans and paces the length of his hotel room again, the bus arrived early in the morning and he and everyone else were ushered to their rooms quickly with strict instructions not to let anyone out without escorts for several hours. Liam is bored to say the least, he's bored and Zayn's not answering his phone, it's going to straight to voicemail so Liam figures he's let it die...again. There's a quick knock on his door, and Liam frowns and pulls it open to reveal Perrie, struggling to get past Jim, "Jim ease up" Liam groans, as Perrie practically falls into the room. "Sorry Liam, just worried about you is all" Jim answers and Liam rolls his eyes, closing his door again. Realistically he knows that as his head of security Jim is just looking out for his best interests, but on days like this when he just wants to be out, he doesn't like to think about things realistically. "What brings you to my prison?" Liam asks, gesturing around the large hotel suite, Perrie giggles and flops across his couch, "I know a secret, but mostly I'm bored too, and the other girls are all sleeping" she pouts, and Liam rolls his eyes. "Can't you go bug Lou?" he asks, he's joking, he loves Perrie's company, "wait? What kind of secret?" he asks suddenly. Perrie giggles again and shakes her head, "I can't tell you, but you should find out in about two hours" she shrugs. Liam groans and flops into the chair crossing his arms and pouting, "fine" he huffs, Perrie giggles and tosses one of her rings at him, it bounces off Liam's head and lands on the carpet, before rolling away. Liam narrows his eyes at her, before shaking his head and laughing lightly, "Netflix?" he asks and she grins nodding "sounds good" she answers as Liam flips open his laptop.

About ten minutes into the first episode of Supernatural Louis barges into the room claiming he was going to die if he didn't get some kind of human interaction, so now Liam, Louis, and Perrie are all sprawled across Liam's hotel suite watching episodes of Supernatural while eating junk food that Louis brought in. Liam's just started the third episode, rolling his eyes as both Louis and Perrie argue over who's more attractive, Jensen, or Jared, Liam personally thinks neither has anything on Zayn, when they hear a commotion in the hall, before there's a tapping on the door. Perrie grins widely, as Liam gets up to open the door, when he does, he's almost knocked over by someone throwing themselves into his arms, "Surprise" Perrie calls from behind him. Liam recognizes the scent instantly and pulls the boy back to look at him, "Zayn, what are you doing here?" he asks, Zayn shrugs as Harry pushes past them into the room, jumping on top of a surprised looking Louis. "I needed to see you" Zayn mumbles pushing himself back into Liam's neck, "needed to hug you" he adds, wrapping his arms tightly around Liam, Liam shivers as Zayn presses small kisses to his neck where his face is still pressed, "needed to kiss you" Zayn mumbles. Liam chuckles pulling Zayn out of his neck to kiss him properly, "I missed you" he mumbles against Zayn's lips.

Once they've properly said hello, Liam tucks Zayn into his side on the couch, looking around the room to see Harry snuggling into Louis, and Perrie watching them all with fond eyes. "How was travelling with this?" Liam asks, tapping gently on Zayn's cast, watching as Zayn shifts, "uncomfortable, but not as terrible as I imagined" he explains, and Liam nods, "so you could have come with me a week ago, then" he murmurs, laughing when Zayn sends him an exasperated look, and Liam thinks its adorable, much like everything Zayn does. "But seriously, I'm glad you're both ok" Zayn mumbles, looking towards Louis and Harry, who Liam notes are too wrapped up in each other to hear anyone. Liam kicks out at Louis with his foot, the older groaning before turning to glare at Liam, "not in my room Lou, you have your own you can violate" Liam insists, wrapping another arm around Zayn, who's laughing lightly. "Rude" Louis scoffs, before pulling Harry up the pair making their way back into the hall and no doubt towards Louis' room. "Thanks for the help by the way Pez" Zayn says and Liam turns to glare at the blonde, "you knew?" he asks shocked, making Perrie roll her eyes at him. "What other surprise did you think I was talking about? Of course I knew I told him what hotel everyone was at" Perrie exclaims, before rolling off the couch she's been laying on, "and on that note, I'm going to leave you two alone. Come find me later Zee" she winks, before practically skipping out of the room.