PREFACE

Quick Disclaimer: This book was pretty much my very first book. There is cliches, flaws, and a bunch of other crap that may or may not be frustrating. I'll most likely do a re-write sometime in the future, but for now, it's just this. If that is hard for you to read, I get why you would not want to.

It's also important to add that the main character, Elexia, has an anxiety disorder. Because of that, certain things she does/how she reacts to things may seem repetitive/very emotional.

ELEXIA Reedus was relieved when her mother granted her permission to live with her father, Austin, in Forks, Washington. She definitely did not expect to move across the country, away from her mother in the middle of her junior year of high school. Her seventeenth birthday had just passed, and she knew it was time to go. She had grown frustrated and depressed with her step-father around all the time and simply missed her father.

Her parents had divorced when she was 14 and her mother remarried when she was 16. Her father was her best friend, and him moving back to his own home state once the divorce was finalized, shattered Elexia's heart. She was happy for her mom, she was, but living with Mark, her step-dad, was exhausting.

The past two years of visiting her father in Washington every so often had been enjoyable for her. She liked the rain that Forks brought, and she didn't mind the incredibly small town. Her father was Chief of the Fire Department over at Forks, best friends with the Chief of Police, who had a daughter named Bella - who had also happened to be moving to Forks - and Elexia got along with her for the most part. With a somewhat new piece of information thrown onto her lap, she knew her father would be more supportive than her mom anyway, as she was just too busy up Mark's ass to care about her daughter's problems.

Elexia did not expect to make any real friends, let alone find love, but she simply could never resist the look in Rosalie Hale's eyes when they first saw each other in Forks High School. Alice had seen Elexia coming, and she knew they would be best friends - but she also didn't see a huge detail in Elexia's life that would shock the entire family.

( hi!! i decided to rewrite the rosalie book i published 6/2 now taking place during the first twilight movie to help me write easier! enjoy !! )

** apologizing in advance for my amateur writing <3 just doing this for fun as it was an idea that popped into my head!!