The meet

" Desh ke best commando aur Parakram SAF ke head trainer , Special Agent Karan Shergill zinda hai , ji ha sahi suna aapne , vahi soldier jinhe hum sab ne dead socha tha , voh zinda hai. Hum sabko lag rha tha ki voh ek terrorist attack me maare gye , par aisa nhi hai , sources se pta chala hai ki voh vapis apni academy me paunch chuke hai. Aise soldiers ko humara salute hai. We are proud of you Agent Shergill "

Monami was shattered to see the news, the only thing running in her mind was that her Karan , whom the whole world thought to be dead , was safe.

She started mumbling and ran towards the academy. The only thing running in her mind was her love, the man of her life, her Karan.

She was aimlessly running on the road, not worried about anything. People were staring at her, but she didn't care. All she cared was to hug Karan and hide in his arms as soon as she meet him.

At the academy :

F - Karan , tum vapis aa gye.

Sanju - sir ji, aap thik toh hai na ?

U - sir ji aapne toh hume daraa hi diya tha.

Bhabhi - thank god , Karan tum thik ho.

Everyone was surprised to see Karan there , they literally came and hugged him.

Col. Batra - Shergill , mujhe bahut khushi hui ki tum vapis aa gye.

K - Sir.

B - Shergill , I would suggest you ki tum apne kamre me jao aur thoda aaram karo.

K - yes sir.

B - alright ,I'll take your leave now.

Karan nodded.
Although , he was present there, but his eyes were looking for someone special, someone very close to his heart.
Everyone noticed this and were kind of prepared for his questions.

K - Faizi , Monami kahan hai ? Kahi dikh nhi rhi ?

F(fumbles) - umm , voh Karan

Karan observed his expressions carefully.

K - kya hua hai ? Aur tu itna fumble kyu kar rha hai ?

Sanju - kuch nhi sir ji , voh bas aiso hi faizi sir ji fumble kar rho hai.

Bala - ha sir ji , aap zyada soch rhe hai.

K - acha , toh phir zara tum log mujhe btaoge ki Monami hai kahan ? Sidharth , tumhe toh pta hoga na ki tumhari best friend monu kahan hai , huh ?

S - voh sir , Monami

K(shouts) - yeh kya ho rha hai yahan , maine tum sab se ek simple sa sawal pucha hai ki Monami kahan hai , aur tum log yeh kya fumble kar rhe ho ?

Btao mujhe Monami kahan hai ?

F - Karan , Karan tum shant ho jao , tum abhi itne bde accident se recover karke aaye ho , tumhe aaram ki zarurat hai. Chalo humare saath.

Faizi came forward to take Karan along with
him , but he took a step back , and showed him his palm.

K(gritted his teeth) - faizi , ek sawaal , Monami kahan hai ?

S(in a serious tone) - sir , main btata ho aapko ki monu kahan hai.

Everyone was in shock and looked at Sid.
He was about to speak something when they heard a sound.

He turned his eyes to look at the gate and what he saw next almost made him stumble. There she was his lifeline , panting heavily and struggling to grasp air. His eyes softened after looking at her state. Her hair were disheveled , eyes were filled with tears and face was completely red.

K(in a caring tone) - Monami !

She saw him and her lips turned into a smile. She came forward , now walking slowly , while he too took some steps forward.

They were about to come closer to each other , when Faizi and Sanju came in front of her. She was looking into his eyes , so she didn't notice them. While they both held her, not letting them meet.

Karan now couldn't take this anymore. He dragged Faizi and Sanju out of his way and hugged Monami tightly. They couldn't hold their tears and started crying.

K(whispering) - Monami !

After sometime , they broke the hug , and looked into each other's eyes.

K(in a softer tone) - Monami !

He then caressed the bandage on her head while she looked at his fractured hand.

------------------------------

Hi guys , I hope you all are excited about this story as much as I am.

Please vote and comment your views about this chapter.

Word Count - 706

Keep reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Yours Author.