Reactions

Monami fell on the ground , along with her , the person also fell down.
Karan was over her , digging his head in the nape of her neck. She was shocked to see Karan , while he was looking at her with anger eyes.

He wrapped his arms around her ,

K - Kab btane wali thi mujhe ? Ya btane ka koi iraada hi nhi tha.

Monami started lip syncing , which Karan couldn't understand.

K(trying to read what she said) - tumhe time nhi Mila btane ka.

She blinked her eyes.

K - tumhe mujhe btana chahiye tha Monami.

K(reading her lip sync) - kya , tum btane wale thi ?

Monami nodded her head .

K(his eyes reflected guilt) - I am so sorry , Monami. Mere vajah se yeh sab

Before he could complete , Monami placed her palm on his lips , and shook her head.

K - Nhi , Monami . Aaj mujhe bolne do.

K( eyes full of tears) - Maine tumhe order diya , kyunki mujhe lga ki agar mujhe kuch ho bhi gya , toh yeh sab , faizi , Sanju , sab tumhe sambhal lenge , pyaar denge.

K(broken voice) - par , par unhone toh

Mera bharosa toda hai unhone Monami , itni aasani se main unhe maaf nhi karunga , aur na hi tumhe karne dunga.

He was about to continue , when Monami out her finger on his lips and mouthed a sorry.

K - sorry ?

He took his face in his palms , and said

K - tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho . I am sorry , Monami. Main tumhare saath nhi tha.

She shook her head , and using her fingers made a cross.

K - tum kehne chahti ho ki , past ab matter nhi karta , tum mere saath ho vahi kafi hai.

Trying to read her lips.
Monami nodded her head and Karan hugged her tightly. He broke the hug after a while.

K - Rani Sahiba , aapke baal itne oily ho rhe hai , inhe wash toh kar leti.

Monami got furious at his statement , and pushed him with her all mighty. Practically , Karan was on Monami , so he fell on the ground near her.

Monami sat on his back , passing a victory smile.

K - you , bhari bharkham womaniya , get off me.

' Ahem , Ahem ' they heard some noise and turned towards the source of the noise.

Karan immediately got up , due to which Monami fell on the ground.
He stood up and then gave his hand to Monami. She grumpily took his hand and got up.

They both looked up to find Sid standing there.

Karan held her hand  and was about to pull her along with him. But , Monami didn't bulge from her position. Karan was glaring Sid while Monami made him look at her by holding her face.

K - kya , Sid ne tumhe support kiya ?

Tum kehna chahti ho ki uski koi galti nhi hai ?

Monami nodded.

K - Sid ne tumhe sambhala ?

She again nodded . Karan looked at Sid and hugged him.

K - thank you Sidharth , thank you so much.

S - arré , it's okay Karan jeez. Monu meri bhi toh bestie hai. Aur apni bestie ke liye main itna toh kar hi sakta ho na.

Monami came and side hugged him.

S - jeez bro , i missed you !

He said while hugging him.

'ouch' , Sid winced in pain.

K - kya hua ?

He broke the hug to see Monami holding his ear.

She then pointed towards Karan and then him ,

S - monu , tu yeh keh rhi hai ki ab main jeez bro ki team me ho gya.

Monami nodded.

S - arré par main toh pehle hi jeez bro ki team me tha na

He said hifi-ing Karan and chuckling.

She then pouted , but her expression changed when she pointed towards Karan and then towards herself.

S - tu yeh keh rhi hai ki Karan jeez khud teri team me hai ?

Monami smiled and nodded.
They both looked at him.

K - nhi toh !

He said while smirking and started running. Sid too started running while Monami was chasing both of them.

They all had a beautiful smile on their faces.

--------------------------------------------

That's it for today !
Will see you guys soon !

Do vote and comment your views.

Word Count - 671

Thanks for reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Yours Author.