Happiness

' Monu , muh kholo '

Karan said while forwarding a morsel.
Monami held his hand and shook her head.

K - yeh kya baat hui , Monami !? Leo bhi tumse zyada khaana khaata hai. Aur tum itni bdi ho gyi ho par tab bhi dhang se khaana nhi khaati. Ab no more excuses jaldi se khaana khao.

He said , while forwarding his hand. She held his hand and sighing heavily , she kissed his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

K (worriedly) - Monami , kya hua hai ? Kya baat hai ?

Monami sobbed a lightly.

This has happened before too. Monami has always craved for mother's love. She wanted to find a mother in her mother in law , but unfortunately Karan's parents had died in his childhood. After her marriage , Karan filled Monami's life with love , except for that one void. A void of mother's love.

Looking at him , she mouthed ,

M - I wish I had a mother.

And soon , tears started streaming down her face.

Karan wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He then forwarded another morsel , which she ate without any tantrums.

K - mujhe ek baat btao .

He paused .

K - jab main tumhe aise khaana khilata ho , tab don't you feel mother's warmth ?

K - kyunki main tumhe vaise hi khaata ho jaise me humare beti ko khilaunga.

She couldn't resist herself from hugging him.

He smiled and kept the plates aside. He  then patted his lap , and Monami kept her head on his lap , hugging his waist tightly.

At an abandoned house ,

' I want both of them dead ' , he said handing over the suitcase to him and a photo .

'  This is the advance , baaki ka paise kaam khatam hone ke baad milega . ' the man said and went out.

In the morning ,

Karan woke up to look at the most beautiful moment . His Rani Sahiba sleeping peacefully like a baby.
He caressed her hair , while she snuggled more into him. He then hugged her and dropped a kiss on her temple.

He turned his face to look at the other side , and found leo dozed off. He chuckled looking at both of them .

K (lovingly) - Monami !

M - hmm

K - uthiya Rani Sahiba .

She shook her head and snuggled more into his nape. She then kept her hand on his waist and dropped some feathery kisses on his nape.

Karan kept his hand on her waist and pulled her. She landed on his chest , putting her hands on either sides for balancing herself.

' Karan , yeh kya kar rhe ho ? ' she mouthed.

K(in a flirty tone)  - pyaar Monami , pyaar !

Monami's eyes widened.

Karan pulled Monami closer and snuggled in her nape .

' Karan ! '

She mouthed.

Karan kept his forehead on hers , and said

K - Monami , vaise na leo mujhe keh rha tha ki usse ek choti si behen chahiye.

She got excited and sat besides him. She then pointed towards leo and lifted her index finger.
Understanding what she was telling , Karan's eyes widened.

K -  no no no , we are not getting another leo. Oh god , aapne mujhe aise budhu wife kyu di hai !?

He said while Monami made a face.

K - suno , aaj se tum atleast 5 badam khaungi , taaki tum normal logo jaise socho , samjhi ?

Monami glared at Karan and then left the room by banging the door loudly.

At the hospital ,

K - Nisha , Monami thik toh hai na ?

N - ha Karan , she is fine. Internal injury ab heal kar chuki hai.

K - toh vo ab bol kyu nhi rhi ? Kya voh kabhi bhi bol nhi paayegi ?

N - nhi Karan , aisa nhi hai. Uski internal injury thik hui hai , par uska na bol paana , psychological illness ka part hai. Ek shock ke kaaran , she's not able to speak.

Tum fikar mat karo , maine ek psychologist ko bolaya hai , uske treatment ke liye.

' Meet Dr Ashi ' , she said while signalling towards his back.

Karan immediately stood up and shook his hand with hers.

K - Karan , Karan Shergill !

A - Ashi , Dr Ashi Sharma.

They both sat on the opposite sides.

A - Mr shergill , maine Mrs shergill ki reports dekhi hai , I assure you that she'll be fine. But , aapki cooperation bhi chahiye hume.

K - main apni Monami ko thik karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta ho.

A - we need to remind her or take her through the same situation. You shouldn't back off seeing her scared. She need to push her a bit.
Aur ha , yeh kuch dawaiyan likhi hai maine. Unhe time par khila dijiyega.

K - sure doctor, thank you !

He said nodding his head.

--------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter !
I know it has been over two months since I updated and I wanted to apologise for that.

Hopefully , the plot of the story compensates that. 😆❤️

If you liked the story , do vote and comment your views.

I'll see you guys later !

Word limit - 805

Keep reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Your Author