Unexpected happiness

Karan sat besides Monami holding her hand. All he wanted right now was to feel peace , he just wanted her to be alright in his arms. He kissed her fingers and kept her hand close to his heart.

K(in mind) - yeh kya haal bna rakha hai , Rani Sahiba !? Ab bas bhi kijiye na , bahut ho gya aapka. Ab toh uth jao Monami , mujhe bilkul acha nhi lag rha. Apne Khadoos Shergill ke liye itna bhi nhi karengi aap.

It's been two hours he is sitting like this. He wanted to scream out his emotions. But all he did was giving soft kisses at her knuckles. He then kept his head on her hand and closed his eyes.

After a while ,

Monami opened her eyes. She felt drowsy and weak. Something was pulling her back to sleep. All she could remember is , falling from the balcony.

Her movements broke Karan's sleep. He woke up to find her staring at him. He breathed a sigh of relief. He then cupped her face ,

K - Rani Sahiba ! Aap bahut buri hai , aise bhi koi karta hai kya ? Itni bdi saza dene jaa rhi thi aap mujhe. Thank God aap thik hai meri toh jaan hi nikal gyi thi , tumhe pta hai kitna mushkil ho gya tha mere liye. Tumhare bina, mujhe mujhe saas bhi nhi aa rhi thi .

He was blabbering all this , when he was cut by a voice , which his heart was yearning to hear.

M - Karan !

K (surprised) - Monami ! Monami , phirse bolo na .

M - Karan !

She looked at him , and tears started flowing through her eyes.

K - again

He said while touching his lips.

M - Khadoos Shergill , i love you !

That was it for him , he hugged her tightly , and cried with loud sobs.

All she could do was caress his head and comfort him.

M - bas na , Karan , aur kitna guilty feel karvaoge mujhe.

Karan smiled and broke the hug , he then wiped his tears and kissed her forehead.

K - Monami , Monami , main bta nhi sakta mujhe kitni khushi ho rhi hai abhi. I'm the happiest man today. Tum tum bilkul thik ho gyi , i am so happy.

M - tumne meri baat ka jawab nhi diya.

K - i love you more , Monami !

He whispered against her lips.
She smiled and kissed his hand. She then went into a deep slumber.
Karan caressed her head and kissed her forehead.

He then ran out of the ward , and hugged Faizi.

K - voh thik ho gyi Faizi . Meri Monami bilkul thik ho gyi.

He screamed at last gaining attention from some doctors and nurses there. He then sat on the bench , while Nisha went to check Monami.

Karan couldn't stop remembering the time when Monami was going through all this.

Flashback -

Karan typed his name to unlock her phone. It showed password incorrect.

K - Monami ! Tumne password change kar diya kya ?

Monami nodded and then pointed towards leo.

K (with a grumpy face) - tumne password Leo rakh diya ?

Monami nodded happily , while Karan stared at leo who was busy playing with his toy.

He then unlocked her phone , and was looking for some document , when Nisha's message pop in. Being curious to know about the message , he opened her chats.