Unsaid Emotions ♥️

S - Karan jeez !

K - arré Sid , aao na andar. Bahar kyu khade ho ?

S - voh Karan jeez mujhe na aapse kuch baat karni hai.

K - ha ha , kaho na , kya baat hai ?

S - voh

Karan noticed Sid was hesitating to initiate the conversation. So , he held his hand ,

K - kya baat hai Sidharth ? Sanjana ne kuch kaha ?

S - nhi , nhi jeez bro. Sanju ne kuch nhi kaha.

K - phir , kya baat hai ?

Sid was about to speak when , they heard loud banging sounds from the washroom.

K - oh no ! Voh Sidharth , hum baad me baat kare , maine na tumhari best friend ko bathroom me lock kar diya. Ab voh madam mujhe maar daalengi.
Main chalta ho , huh !?

Sidhart nodded and Karan went towards the washroom to open the door.

He then hid behind the curtains , while Monami came out from the washroom. She was ready to kill her pati parmeshwar from her own hands.

Karan came from behind and covered her eyes , while he held her in a tight grip , restricting her movements.

He then took her towards the dressing table , when she felt something furry on her chest. Karan removed his hands from his eyes and boom !

Monami saw a cute little furry puppy in her arms.

She was overwhelmed to see the puppy. She leaned back and kissed Karan's cheek , while he whispered ' i love you babe '.

She smiled , took a lipstick in her hand , and wrote ' i love you Karan ' on the mirror.

She then turned towards his side and mouthed ' congratulations, tum papa ban gaye '.

With a naughty smile , she gave the puppy to Karan , while the puppy started licking his nose.

K - paagal maa ka paagal beta.

In the mess ,

Monami went to grab something for her baby.

As soon as she entered she saw Sanju there. She was going to step on the broken pieces of glass absent - mindedly.
Monami ran towards her and pushed her with a great force. During this commotion , both of them fell on the ground.

She started checking for wounds on Sanju's body. While Sanju was in a shock , to see Monami murmuring something.

Faizi who had heard this voice , came running and was shocked too.

Monami didn't realise what she was doing. She didn't want them to tell about her voice. Atleast not now.
So , as soon as she realised she got up and ran towards her room.

Sanju (in a broken voice) - Faizi sir ji !

F(in a shock) - Sanju , Monami ! Monami

Sanju - bahut badi galti ho gyi humse sir ji. Bahut badi.

F - ha Sanju , iss galti ke liye toh Allah bhi hume maaf nhi karenge.

They both decided to head towards Batra ma'am.

Sanju came , layed besides Batra ma'am and kept her head on her lap.

Sanju (crying) - humne bahut bura kiya , ma'am .

Mrs Batra - Kya hua puttar ? Tu ro kyu rhi hai ?

F - ma'am , humse bahut bdi galti ho gyi aur shayad hum humari yeh galti kabhi sudhar nhi paaye.

Mrs Batra - faizi , kya hua hai beta ?

Suman ji - ha faizi sir ji , btayiye na kya hua hai ?

F (a lone tear escaped his eye)  - Monami , Monami ne apni awaaz kho di .

Suman ji - kya , aise kaise ?

Prem ji - Monami theek toh hai na ab ?

Chitra - Karan sir #hume btaya kyu nhi ?

Bala - Aur kitna pareshan karengi , Dr Madam , Karan sir ji ko !?

He said with anger , while everyone looked at him with disguise.

In the room ,

K - hume ek samjhauta karna chahiye.

Karan said in his arrogant tone.

K - dekho , 2 important clauses.
Pehla , main tumhare saath apna bed share nhi karunga. Tum vaha apne bed par jo couch ke paas hai , vaha hi sona pdega.

Dusra , main tumhare saath apni biwi share nhi karunga. Voh tumhari mumma hai par usse pehle meri biwi.

He said while taking the puppy to the bed.

K - Did you get that Mr Puppy ?

He was about complete when he heard a sound. He looked towards the source of the sound and was shocked.

He saw Monami came inside and shut the door. She further leaned on the door while crying.

Karan was frightened . He immediately ran towards Monami and hugged her. She was crying bitterly , while Karan tried to calm her by caressing hair.

K - Monami , kya hua ? Kisine kuch kaha kya tumse ?

She murmured , ' unhe pta chal gya '.

Karan wasn't prepared for this at all.
He knew that one day they will get to know about this , but today he wasn't ready for all this drama.

K - Monami , shh ! Kuch nhi hua , bas ab rona band karo.

She took his phone and started typing -
' Karan , i am not prepared for all this abhi. Mujhe nhi pta main kabhi unhe maaf kar bhi paungi ya nhi. Maine Faizi ko apna bhai maana tha , aur I expected ki voh mere saath humesha khada rahega. Par mujhe jab uske sabse zyada zarurat thi tabhi voh mere khilaaf tha. Aur Sanju , she was like a friend to me. Main humesha yahi sochti thi ki koi ho na ho , Sanju  toh mujhe humesha support karegi. Par voh toh !? '

She started crying hysterically. She was breathing heavily , and was gasping for air.

Karan didn't stop her , he wanted to get all that out. So , he supported her , by hugging her close to his heart.

'  Batra ma'am , voh toh mere liye maa jaise thi , mujhe apni mumma se itna pyaar nhi mila jitna Batra ma'am ne diya. Par jab maine unhe apne khilaaf dekha , main tut chuki thi Karan. Usse zyada main nhi le sakti . Agar , agar Sid nhi hota toh shayad aaj main mar hi jaati. Ek point par toh mujhe lga ki main mar jaati toh zyada acha hota. '

He took his phone back and threw it.

K - bas ho gya Monami. Bahut bol liya tumne ab tum meri baat sunogi. Huh ?

Monami nodded.

K - tum meri life me tabhi mujhe itni khushiyan mili hai , varna main toh black and white life jee rha tha , emotions kya hoti hai mujhe tumse pta chala , aur tum yeh bakwaas kyu kar rhi ho . Tumhari zindagi ab tumse zyada meri hai , aur tumhe koi haq nhi hai ki tum aisi baate karo.

She was still weeping.

K - look at me , Monami ! I love you and I know you love me . Isse zyada mujhe life me kuch nhi chahiye.

She nodded. He kissed her forehead and then picked her up in his arms.

K - tum yahan rest karo , main kuch khaane ke liye laata ho .

(Towards the puppy ) - baby , apni mumma ka dhyaan rakhna.

-------------------------------------------

That's it for today !
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Please vote and comment your views.
I really need some motivation to write , and what better than your love.

Word count - 1130

Keep reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Yours Author.