Cries of love

The next morning ,

Karan woke up to see yet another beautiful morning of his life. His love , his wife sleeping peacefully listening to the rhythm of his heart , which only beats for her.

K - Monami , Monami ! Utho na please.

He said while patting her softly.
She woke up yawning , but slept again after snuggling more into him.

K - this girl , iska kuch nhi ho sakta.

He said frustratedly.

K - maine socha tha hum dono beach jaayenge , sunrise dekhenge , romance karenge , aur yeh , yeh ladki ko sone se fursat nhi hai.

Just then , Leo came and started licking his face.

K - baby , tumhari mumma toh bahut buri nikali , dekho kaise mera mood kharab kar ke so rhi hai. Very bad.

After a while ,

Karan was sitting besides a sleeping Monami while he was busy scrolling his phone when he heard a knock on the door.
It now struck Karan's mind that Sid wanted to talk to him regarding something.

K - Sid , tum yahan , aao na .

Sid came inside and sat on the couch while Karan too sat besides him.

K - i am so sorry Sid. Tumhe mujhe kuch btana tha par main

S - koi baat nhi jeez bro , hum ab baat kar sakte hai

K - ha ek second.

He stood and went towards the bed , he covered Monami with a comforter and kissed her forehead , while Sid stood there in aww.

K - chale ?

Sid nodded his head.

S - jeez bro , jo bhi main aapse kehne jaa rha ho , vo shayad aapko thoda ajeeb lge par ek baar meri puri baat sunkar hi kuch kehiyega.

K - aisi kya baat hai Sid ?

S - Karan , voh jiss dinn aapka accident hua tha aur monu bro ghar vapis aayi thi tab

Flashback :

Sid was walking in the corridor when he heard a person talking on the phone.

P - yeh Karan ko khatam karne ke liye mujhe Monami ko raaste se htana hoga. Humare saare plans flop ho rhe hai. Itna acha khaasa maine uss Monami ko apne raaste se hta diya tha par voh voh Karan usse vapis le aaya.

P - sab academy ke log usse nafrat karne hi lge the ki voh vapis aa gyi.

Par iss Karan ko toh main apne raaste se hta kar rahunga.

Sid was shocked to listen this  , he peeped inside the room and was shocked to see Rawat standing there with a winning smile.

Flashback ends.

S - mera yakeen kijiye jeez bro , maine sach me yeh sab suna tha , par since Rawat sir humare senior hai isliye main unhe kuch keh nhi saka aur na hi kisi ko bta saka.

K - Sid , i trust you. Monami ne mujhe ek cheez sikhayi hai , doosro par bharosa karna. Tum tension mat lo, main dekhta ho.

Sid nodded and left.

K(on call)  - ustad ji , Rawat sir kahan hai?

U - sir ji , voh toh jis din aap yahan aaye the tab se hi gayab hai.

K - acha, kuch bhi information mile toh mujhe bta dijiyega.

U - ji sirji.

The call ended.

After some while ,

Karan was standing in front of the mirror , and was setting his hair , when two hands enwrapped him from behind.

M - sorry !

She mouthed , and snuggled in his nape.

K - kya sorry , huh ? Itna sab kuch plan kiya tha maine , tumne mera sara plan bigaad diya.

He pouted , and held her hands which encircled him.

M - sorry na khadoos Shergill. Aisi bhi kya naraazgi.

She said with a puppy face.
Karan melted looking at his face and turned. He then cupped her face and said

K - acha , chodo yeh sab. Tum jaldi se ready ho jaao , hum khaana khaane chalte hai bahar.

Monami nodded , while Karan kissed her forehead letting his lips linger for sometime.

Monami went to take a bath.
She came out after sometime wearing a plain black top.

K - tum ready nhi hui abhi tak ?

M - mujhe yeh shirt chahiye.

She mouthed pointing towards the shirt he was wearing.

K - Monami yeh nhi , please koi aur shirt le lo na bag se.

M - nhi mujhe yahi shirt chahiye. Do na please.

K - Monami , yeh pehn li na maine , tum koi aur le lo.

M - nhi

She said whining like a small kid.

K - tum humesha yahi karti ho , jo shirt main pehnta ho tumhe vahi chahiye hoti hai.

He said while taking off his shirt , while Monami had a big smile on her face.

K - lijiye Rani Sahiba.

She took that shirt  , came closer to Karan and pecked the corner of his lips before rushing towards the washroom.
Karan blushed at her antics and rubbed the backside of his neck.

K (smiling) - yeh ladki bhi na.

At night :

Leo was continuously barking near the door . Monami and Karan were about you sleep when they heard Leo barking.

K - yeh Leo bhi na. Zaroor koi toy bahar chhod diya hoga aur phir window khol nhi rhi hogi. Mujhe aur Monami ko saath me time spend bhi nhi karne deta.

Monami was about to go towards Leo.

K - tum ruko main dekhta ho.

She nodded.

Karan went and was about to open the window , when someone hit him hard on his face and he fell back.

Monami was shocked to see few masked goons entering the room. She pulled Karan and Leo at her side and was about to close the door when she was pushed back.

Karan came forward to fight with them when Faizi and Sanju came inside the room after hearing this commotion.

' Sidhart , baaki logo ko yahan se safely bahar nikalo. ' Karan ordered Sid.

Someone was about to stab Monami when Sanju came in between and held the knife.
Monami shivered looking at the blood dripping from sanju's hand. Sanju noticed that the goons were targeting Monami.

They were fighting with the goons when Monami's gaze diverted towards Karan. She saw him fighting at the balcony while the other goon was coming towards him to push him down.

' Karan ! ' she screamed , but no choice came from her mouth. She regretted not being able to talk.

' Karannn ! ' she screamed again.
Seeing nothing work she ran towards the balcony.

She pulled Karan to her side but herself fell down from the balcony as the goon pushed her instead of him.

----------------------------------------------
That's it for this part !
I hope you guys liked it , if you did please vote.

I am in desperate need of motivation to write more stories. So , please shower your kind words in the comments.

I've a lot of ideas in my mind , but i lack the motivation to pen them down.

Also , please tell me if you're looking forward to more stories on Moran.

Word limit - 1112

Keep reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Your Author.