Love

S - monu , monu !

He came excitedly , and starting twirling Monami.

' kya hai , Sid !? Kyu pareshan kar rha hai '
Monami mouthed.

S - Monu , hum sab kal 5 dinno ke liye beach jaa rhe hai.

Monami turned and looked at him with disappointed eyes.

' pta hai mujhe . Aur hatt yahan se , mujhe kaam karne de '

S - kya yaar monu , kitni boring hai tu.

She turned him and dragged him towards the door. She then pushed him and closed the door.

S - monu , haww ! Tu badal gyi hai . Ab toh meri voh wali bro nhi rhi.

He saw a chit coming out her room , from the space present between the door and floor.

S - zyada bakwaas mat kar , aur jaa yahan se.

He read that aloud.

S - haww , very bad monu ! Tujhe toh main dekh lunga.

Saying this he left from there.

At 1700 hours ,

Monami was packing her bag , when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist.
Before she could turn, the person tightened his grip around her ,

K - Rani Sahiba !

She looked at him , and smiled.

K - kal jaane ki tyaari ho gyi  ?

She shook her head , and mouthed , ' kuch nhi hua abhi , bahut kaam baaki hai. Outfits decide karne hai aur packing bhi karni hai '

K - oh ho , itna kaam bacha hai abhi , bechaari meri Rani Sahiba , kitna kaam karti ho tum.

He then turned her and made her sit on the bed.

K - meri baat suno , yeh packing vagera sab main kar dungi , tum mere saath chalo.

' Kahan ' , she mouthed.

K - kitne sawaal puchti hai aap , Rani Sahiba !? Chaliye toh sahi.

' arré , par kahan le kar jaa rhe ho ? '

K - chalo .

He held her hand and dragged her towards the mess area .

K - mujhe pta hai tumne khaana nhi khaaya.
Idhar aao aur betho yahan , pehle khaana khatam karo phir yaha se hilogi.

Monami pouted and then nodded.
She then started having her food while Karan was checking on her.

At night

M - Karan , saari packing ho gyi kya ?

Monami typed on her phone and showed it to him.

K - ha , bas ho hi gyi. Chalo , ab jaldi se so jaate hai vrna kal late ho jayenge.

Monami nodded.
They both laid down on the bed.
Karan caressed her hair and she kept her head on his chest listening to the perfect rhythm of his heartbeat.

Soon , she felt asleep.

K - i am sorry , Monami ! Jo main kal karne jaa rha ho , voh shayad tumhare liye aasan nhi hoga. Par mera voh sab karna bahut zaroori hai. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena.

Saying this , he slept.

The next day ,

K - Monami , jaldi aao na hume late ho rha hai.

M - aa rhi ho baba. Ruk toh jao thodi der.

She mouthed.

S - bro , jaldi chal , mujhe bahut excitement ho rhi hai.

M - aa rhi ho , Sid.

She then came towards the exit gate , and held Karan's hand while walking.

The moment they reached the gate , Monami's hold tightened. She held him tightly by his arm. Karan closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he knew the reason. He turned to her side and saw her sweating badly.

' Monu , monu , kya hua ? ' Karan asked.

Monami pointed her hand towards the bus , which was exactly like the bus in which the incident took place. She tightly shut her eyes. Karan was having a hard time looking at her like this.

But , he has to do this. He has to get her through the same incidents to get her old chirpy Monami back.

K - Monami , Monami ! Vo bas ek bus hai , come let's go. Actually sab log jaa rhe hai na toh faizi ne ek bus book karwali.

She shook her head in no. Eyes shut tightly , tears ready to fall. She is scared of everything that happened that day. The incident replayed in her mind. She shook her head more vigorously.

K - acha acha, chodo hum car se chalte hai, huh ?

Monami stopped him , she mouthed she was okay. And they can go by bus. She was scared a hell. But she valued Karan's emotions more than her feelings.

She went into the bus and sat in the last seat behind Sanju and Faizi. All this while she was clutching his hand tightly. He could feel the fear in her.

F - Sanju , agar cheeze ulti hui hoti toh ?

Sanju - huh , sir ji , hum kuch samjhe nhi.

F - humara matlab hai agar Monami ki jagah uss dinn Karan aaya hota  , toh kya hum Karan ke saath bhi yahi karte ?

Sanju - sirji , hum sab se bahut bdi galti ho gyi ho. Humne Monami ke saath bahut galat kiyo hai.

F. - tumhe pta hai aisa kyu hua? Kyunki humne Monami ko kabhi apnaya hi nhi. Usne hume bhai samjha , aur hum apna farz nhi nibha sake.

He said looking at Monami who was busy playing with Leo, and Karan was looking at him with a wide smile.

------------------------------

That's it for today !
I know it's a very short update , but I really wanted to upload since it's my birthday today.

I hope you guys liked this part !
If you did please vote and comment your views.

Word count - 866

Keep reading and smiling.

Love ❤️
Your Author