Chapter 10

Mia had kept herself locked in the room all night. She'd have expected him to come after her, but he didn't. She thought he would yell and scream, break the door down, but he didn't. He didn't do a damn thing. Mia could feel his anger, then his concern, through the bond. She felt nervous when late that evening, she heard his steps on the stairs. She was shocked when they didn't walk to her door. Her door stayed silent all night, with no knocks, no comments, and the handle was never jiggled. It was late when Mia finally gave in to the fatigue and fell into a restless sleep. Her dreams continue their earlier dining room adventure. His mouth kissed her till her lips were swollen and bruised, teasing her till she was breathless. She dreamt his hands all over her, his mouth following where they led. Mia dreamt she laid naked on the solid would table, Cass seated at the head, feasting on her in the most delectable way.

The shock of her orgasm woke Mia from her sleep. Laying still on top of the covers, she pedaled her legs as the sweet aftershocks shook through her. Eyes still closed desperate to remain in the dream, Mia pulled her shirt over her head. Humming to herself she trails her hands over the tops of her breasts fingering the edge of her bra, her skin responding to the practiced touch. Mia imagined her hands were his and slowly she slid her bra straps down her shoulders before gently pulling the cups of the bra away from her aching breasts. The cool air made her nipples pebble. Her hands cupped her breasts kneading them, Mia arched her back remembering the part of the dream when his mouth left her lips and trailed down her neck sucking and nipping. The thought of Cass's mouth encircling her nipple and sucking was enough to make her throb. Not losing speed, Mia shifted her hips sliding her pants down and running her hands over her thighs. She could smell the aftermath of her previous orgasm and it turned her on. Mia pretended her hands were his hands, his face filling her mind. Mia bit her lip. She wanted him, wanted him in a way she'd never had a man. Her panties were growing wet with need. She needed release. Gripping the comforter with her left hand, her right hand slowly dipped beneath the waistband of her cotton panties, gently trailing over the sparse smooth hair before sliding between her lips. Mia stifled a groan as her fingers found her nub. That damn button of pleasure. Her clit was swollen and ready.

Cass paced the top of the stairs. He was fucking hard. The scent of her arousal filled the air. He'd be a damn idiot not to know what she was doing. He wondered if she used one finger or two. The thought sent a wave of desire crashing through him. He wanted her, wanted her beneath him, wet and begging. Cass shifted his dick; he was now uncomfortably hard. His cock strained behind the zipper of his jeans trying to break free. Cass looked at the door wondering... slowly he approached the door her smell growing stronger with every step. He could feel her desire and excitement coursing through the bond. Cass was breathing heavily when he reached the closed door. He paused listening to her subtle moaning, the sound of fabric shifting. He tried to imagine her in the sheets or better yet naked on top of them. Cass knocked.

Mia gasped at the sound, her eyes flying open. Her naked breasts shook as she sat up her fingers still in her panties drenched in her juices. She had been so close... her heart still beat ridiculously fast. One wrong move and she would send herself over the edge.

"You awake?" Cass's voice came through the door. His deep voice. Mia shook her head.

"Uh... yeah..." she struggled to keep her voice from sounding out of breath. It turned her on to think of him just through the door. Close, but clearly unable to touch her.

"I was thinking of making breakfast." Cass offered; Mia loved the sound of his voice. She used her left hand to pinch the hard nipple on her left breast before answering him.

"I would love breakfast." She answered taking deep breaths to hide her panting. She wondered if he knew what she was doing, scooting to the edge of the massive bed she let her panties fall to the floor. Sitting her legs spread wide, only feet from the door, she touched her core.

"I'll get the coffee started," Cass said. He felt like an idiot talking to the door. She sounded closer, had she moved towards the door. Without even thinking, he began stroking his massive size through his pants.

"Sounds good," Mia said using both hands to hold her nether lips open, gently messaging her clit. The idea of him opening the door and finding her like this, made her wish she was brave enough to invite him in.

"You like milk or creamer?" Cass continued the mindless chit-chat, knowing she was close to finishing, he could feel her urgency through the bond. Cass undid his pants letting his cock spring free. Palming himself he slid his hand over the head of his cock, the precum making the motion smooth and slick.

Mia didn't answer. She was suddenly aware of what was transpiring outside the door. That sound... she knew his cock was in his hand. The thought thrilled her. Mia began rubbing her clit in a circular motion applying just enough pressure. Her breath quickened. Her thighs contracted as if her body knew she should be bouncing on something and not just the bed. Mia envisioned Cass driving his cock into her. Simultaneously his scent waft through the door. It was enough. It was all she needed to send her over the edge. Mia bit her lip trying to muffle the grunts of pleasure that her body so desperately wanted to scream. Falling back on the bed she continued touching herself while her core quivered feeling the sensation build again! She'd never cum twice by her own hand. Grabbing one of her bouncing tits, she thrust her hips up and was rewarded with another earthquake of pleasure. She didn't know how many minutes had passed before she remembered his question.

"Cream and sugar." She answered. She didn't need to hear him to say anything for her to know he was still there. Standing outside the door. Mia was thrilled that he was so close while she orgasmed yet couldn't touch her.

"Got it." His voice was gruff. Mia thought she heard a zipper before his steps faded as he headed towards the stairs.

Cass couldn't believe himself. He was acting like a newly transitioned male. He came so hard, just thinking about her body. He didn't even need to see her or touch her. His body just knew she would be what he needed and the idea of being with her was enough. Cass had hurriedly cleaned himself up and changed clothes before rushing downstairs to start the coffee he didn't want anymore. He stood staring at the fridge wondering what to make for breakfast, what would she want to eat. Should he act like he knew what she was doing? Or should he pretend nothing happened? Cass hated that she made him doubt himself. Finally, he settled on frozen waffles and scrambled eggs. He should have checked before he made the offer of breakfast, obviously, he was thinking with the wrong head.

The smell of coffee permeated the lower level. Mia walked to the kitchen slowly, blushing when she passed the dining room table. She had decided to pretend as if nothing happened. Feign innocence. It was one thing when a locked heavy door separated them and another when nothing did. Entering the kitchen, Mia was taken back by the homey feel, in stark contrast to the powerful dining room that faced the backyard, the kitchen was warm and inviting. She loved the farmhouse feel and smiled when she saw Cass standing in front of the stove. For whatever reason, she had thought maybe he had staff. Instead, he was making her breakfast himself. She was surprised and yet pleased with this development.

"The mugs are in the cupboard," Cass said nodding to the cabinet above the coffee maker. Mia blushed she felt embarrassed to be so close to him. His voice... moving quickly, acting distracted by the notion of a warm cup of coffee, she moved and chose a mug from the cupboard. Of the mismatched set she had chosen a black and silver stone mug, it looked as if it was hand crafted, and may be purchased from a local store. The kind you would find in a farmer's market. Focusing on her drink, Mia poured the brown liquid and set to doctoring her morning beverage.

Cass knew the meal wasn't much, but when she dug in after he set the plate in front of her he was, please.

She needs us his wolf thought, pleased that she accepted the food offering. Cass watched her scarf the food down, the dinnerless night had obviously created a hearty appetite.

We need her... his wolf continued. Cass agreed. He wasn't sure what part she would play in his life or what part she would allow him to play in hers, but he knew he was captivated. There was no walking away from her.