not an update: TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!

So i just found out that Techno just died. It was really heart wrenching for me and i almost fucking cried in front of my fam so it's fine.

  But that's not what we are talking about. Techno, despite I just found him very very late, he made such an impact on my life. I was very late to find him, i can't celebrate with myself that "congratulations that you found these people! Happy one year!" but i couldn't since he's gone. I'm losing track right there, I'm not really good at explaining my feelings so i hope you understand that.

  Grief, sadness and sorrow filled me and iT WAS JUST THE START OF JULY! It was morning for me when i found out Techno's death so i bet I'll be carrying this throughout the day. He like was the greatest king to ever exist so i think the world will have to bear it.

  Honestly at first i thought it was a joke. Cause he always does. He even revealed in the video that Dave wasn't his name, it was just a prank. Successful at that. His real name was Alex and like when the pictures with Phil (and Mumza), Wilbur and Shubble tears were like forming in my eyes! I was like "wait this can't be real right?" So i skimmed down through the comments, everyone was like "rest in peace technoblade" and "so long king" a tear streamed down. My hands were a bit shaky but i still didn't believe it. Believe me I have trust issues. I reloaded my youtube page and Dream popped up. He was saying fuck cancer and I couldn't believe my eyes.

  So i went to twitter and my heart sank. Everyone was going and venting and tweeting that Technoblade is dead. Different Dream Smp members went and tweeted goodbye technoblade and stuff like that. I broke down. He's dead. Technoblade's gone.

  But despite the situation, he still lives in our hearts. Me saying it sounds cheesy and cringe but that's true. Technoblade never dies.

  Anyway rest in peace Blood God, we all very much love you.

   But Technoblade never dIESSSS!