27

That night, a blissful sleep welcomed me into its arms. But of course, scratch marks and a hairball was produced after a cat-fight with Cornelius. When with Father, he acts so nonchalant as if he did not just cause a havoc of my bedroom when he found a boquet of blood–red roses and a love letter sitting on my desk one time.

  Hannah almost cost me my life because of that letter.

  But that was all in the past as I have grinned all throughout the day. From waking up to eating breakfast (I might have worried Cornelius a bit). I even grinned while doing my light–weight duties.

  I felt giddy. Giddy because a ball is coming up and Sapnap and George os coming but I think the latter wins, especially the first person.

  The giddiness fueled even more at noon as I heard his carriage stops at our gates and told to meet him at the doors.

  A pep in the step beside Cornelius and he has the most baffled expression he has ever made. He awkwardly cleared his throat and spoke, "You're—uh, quite... how do I put this in words? Smiley today?"

  I craned my neck to stare for a few seconds and grinned to the point where I can't see anything. That is also the point where Cornelius unlocked his new fear: his sister grinning ear to ear without a word. He muttered a, "What the heck?"

  I giggled, "Oh Clay." I walked ahead of him and twirled to puff out my skirt and continued walking. "It's just that the ball is coming."

  I faced my terrified brother and walked backwards. "I'm excited," I muttered before running away. I didn't miss that aghast expression he had though.

-------

  "Hey Sap."

  "Hey Y/N," the fire prince replied as he engulfed me into a hug. As he lets go, he tossed a wink at me and faced Clay without a word, also englufing him into a hug. This man loves his hugs.

  "So, is George still not here yet?," Sapnap asked. Cornelius shrugged and turned to walk away as we followed him. He answered, "He'll be here tomorrow."

  Huh. "Well, I hope he'll be here before evening." I stated and Sapnap snickers. "Yeah, he'll attract attention if he were late though."

  A walk inside the halls as we headed for nowhere.

  "Yeah, especially since he's a special guest." added Cornelius.

  Both baffled, Sapnap and I turned our heads towards my brother. He only turned to us when the fire prince cleared his throat signaling him for an explanation.

  "What? Father didn't tell you?"

  We both shook our heads.

  He sighed. "Well, he said to me that George is going to be a special guest tonight." Sapnap shook his head, "Why would he be?" He plucked out a tiny, white rose out of a vase and twirled it between his fingers.

  He let out a exhale at Sapnap's actions and shrugged once again, "Didn't tell me the full reason though. He was a bit giddy when he told me, muttering something about Ludenreste's king."

  "Ludenreste?" I said as I synchronised with Sapnap. We stared at each other and placed the rose on my hair, right where it's solidly placed under my tiara.

  He flashed me a smile and I exchanged him with a grin. Cornelius barfed behind Sapnap, "Look, if you're gonna flirt infront of me, don't. You look too sweet."

  I read Sapnap's mind when he flashed me a sly grin and turned around with a teasing pout. "Aww, is Clay jealous because Gogy isn't with you yet?" Sapnap teased in a high pitched voice.

  "Aww, so sad."

  Clay flashed us a frown before Anne's voice spoke up at the end of the hall. "I'm sorry for disrupting your conversation, Your Majesties but the princess needs to find an outfit for the ball."

  "Ah, yes. Thank you, Anne." I said and exhaled. "Well.. I've got to get going. I'll see you two at dinner." I delivered a curtsy and walked towards Anne.

  Hope the tailoring lady isn't in a snappy mood.

-------

  Last night was hectic. The tailoring lady had lost her favorite shears. An accident happened in the kitchen, as well as in the ballroom.

  The next morning, George arrived and I felt concerned as my father had this little bounce in his step as my brunet friend came face-to-face with him.

  Albeit asking, he has not told me the reason as to why he made George as a special guest. He was in a bit of shock of where I heard this information from.

  Heck, even George didn't acknowledge he's a special guest. Of course, this is a celebration of the three kingdoms' alliance so, King Lucius of Ludenreste came along. Queen Miranda volunteered to stay at the castle since she's not feeling well.

  A conversation of reunion was made as George and I listened by the sidelines. King Lucius looks so different now that he has grey hair and wrinkled skin, but other than that, he is still the same man who flew around place to place as he once decided to babysit us four.

  He looks a lot like George. Well... more like, George looks like him.

  Genetics, y'know what I mean?

~~~~~~~
Speaking: alright a short chapter for now because the next big thing is going to happen in the next chapter.

and as usual, dream got cancelled and accused again. but this issue this time is bigger. he was accused of gr00ming a stan using his instagram and snapchat acc's.

it is so messed up like, huh? twitter is in shambles. it is in the middle of war between #supportdream and #supportamanda (the victim).

and idek whats true. the girl showed us a conversation she had with dream but only a part was shown. and dream pointed out on twitlonger about this thing but its all over the place.

im on no ones side but these two mishandled the situation pretty much. the girl lacks evidence for sure. but dream also lacks talking about the situation.

but worry not number 1. they are both taking legal actions and its all gonna be over soon. were gonna know whos the real perpetrator here.

and worry not number 2. im still gonna continue this story despite the chaos literally happening right before our eyes. i mean, pshht. thats how i usually roll. watch everything at a distance and stand when its needed.

but as usual, thank you for reading Eros. thanks for the votes and ill see you in the next chapter. adios, mis amores.

-Lily
~~~~~~~